Tulpa writing section

DoctorSprocket

I think we should have a creative writing section that are tulpa based.

I had a story that I wrote part of once, before I found out about tulpae. It turns out it was about that.

It was about this guy in his teens that lived in a volatile family life. He would often go to a place that was hidden off behind the shed. He would sit there and day dream or listen to music, it was small so all he could do was sit or stand or maybe jump up and down. He would daydream about places and things wishing there was someone that would listen when he hears a voice from over the fence.

He found out she was the girl next door and they begin talking. He would go to the shed more often just to talk with her as she listens and encourages him to be more outgoing. He suddenly starts to get better grades as they study with each other from over the fence. He wants to know who she is in his class but she refuses to say.

He begins to gain more friends and become happier with his life. Eventually he's one of the most liked people in his school and he get's tired of not seeing her he peeks over the fence to find there's no one and that the girl had been an imaginary friend he created in his time of need. He doesn't feel sad about this but happy that her voice will always be with him and now she talks to him helping him through every rough patch in his life.

And he grows up to be just the greatest guy, the end.

I'd love to have somewhere where I can read stories that people have written about tulpa.

Name: Assistant

Form: Human female

Progress Report

Last night I said I didn't have a name for her and was cut off with a reply. I couldn't hear the beginning properly but it sounded like Dori but I couldn't hear the first letter as clear and can't tell whether it was an N or a D What's her name?

Guest ThunderClap

I do like the idea of a creative writing section. Also that story you have there has some potential.

Thank you. I think the story itself has been deleted but I might just write it again.

Progress Report

Last night I said I didn't have a name for her and was cut off with a reply. I couldn't hear the beginning properly but it sounded like Dori but I couldn't hear the first letter as clear and can't tell whether it was an N or a D What's her name?

Yes, I like the idea of art and writing sharing that board. Writing is a type of art, after all.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Thank you good sir.

Progress Report

Art board. If anyone tells you otherwise, tell them otherwise.

Indeed! Art is not just visual art, you know!

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png