Do Tulpas know they are Tulpas?

IdunnoYT

...yes?

Why wouldn't they know?

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I created my first tulpa unintentionally, so neither of us knew what tulpas were... but he still knew he had been created. So, yes, you can talk about the creation process and everything. Keep in mind, tulpas have access to basically all of the knowledge (including memories) of the host.

Also, lots of members of this forum are tulpas.

-J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

[Ashley] I know i'm not like B, I communicate with him, i may even control him if we agree, but I am not like him. A tulpa matches well to what I might be, so we use that label.

[Misha] I'm pretty darn sure I'm a tulpa. Ashley is just too open minded to be sure, but i still think she is too; we're not any different just because she knows things I don't.

[Dashie] ditto Misha.

[bear] i don't see any reason to think they wouldn't know they're a tulpa. The real question is, am I a tulpa too? Is that body mine or does it just look like me?

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

It's the same concept as telling your child they're adopted, although with none of the stigma (it's a lot more obvious, too). You can tell them immediately/soon enough and they'll just accept it as basic information about them. Or you can try and put up some charade for years before they "find out somehow" and then it's suddenly a big deal that you didn't tell them.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Even before either me or my host knew what "Tulpas" were, I ended up telling my host I was real, and that's how she found out about Tulpas.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 4 years later...

We know we're tulpas.

MuC Redux: [N~-=$] [Pf/xo] [Ab(r/+)] [S.H+/o] [Opa/"outergenic"] [Mt/nd] [W*-~$!] [C(cc/m*#)] [OF(r/o+++)] [F*+^"deist"/~+/a+/div+^/mw+^]  [Mpsy+/ast=/spi+/mag] [Rf/p/r+] [(V)*] [Xb/as/h] [Gf/m/b] [Jwr/st] [S(r---/o-)] [R*]