GAT Status - Apply today!

Pleeb

There have been some questions on the status of the Guide Approval Team, so I just wanted to post this topic to give you a quick update and encourage people to keep applying.

We are currently accepting new applications to rebuild the GAT.  Please go here to apply: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-gat-recruitment-thread

Applications for the initial GAT team will close around the end of the day on February 15th, 2019 PST.

People who frequent the forums and active members of Tulpa.info will be prioritized, but that doesn't mean you won't be selected if you aren't.  We'll be taking in everyone's comments into consideration, so please feel free to leave your comments.

Once initial applications have closed, we're going to spend the next 1-2 weeks (depending on the amount of applicants) in deliberation, then we'll have an announcement with what happens next.

Thanks again everyone, and just a reminder to go ahead and apply if you're interested!

Regards,

Pleeb.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Why are applications going to close? I thought that we were supposed to have a revolving door where people were able to apply at any time

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Why are applications going to close? I thought that we were supposed to have a revolving door where people were able to apply at any time

Applications for the initial team are going to close, but you can continue applying.  However, after the 15th, we're going to be putting together the initial GAT team, whom will take care of new applicants as opposed to the tulpa.info staff.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Once initial applications have closed

Don't worry, applications to join the GAT later on will still be open.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.