Tulpa appearance poll

Dreamer13

How did you come up with appearance?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How did you come up with appearance?

• Like me, you based it on a toy/teddy you owned.
    • Fictional work
    • Left it up to Tulpa to decide.
    • Real person
    • Made it up
    • Other (please explain)

This thread already exists, but I don't know if that would effect the poll if it got merged since this thread has a different poll: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-what-does-your-tulpa-s-look-like?page=8&highlight=tulpa+look+like

I chose other.

I was created by accident, and I started off in the form of Cat's imaginary friend. Once she realized I was a Tulpa, she asked if I still wanted the form and identity of that character and I accepted the identity.

The old form was an android who wore a purple suit with a tie, like some of her other characters. Over time, I decided that the android thing and the purple wasn't for me, so now I have a cloud blue suit, a black bowtie, and a non-android but also non-human body, despite my human appearance. In other words, I'm basically have the form of a toon.

I have the ability to shapeshift as well. I prefer my bipedal form, but sometimes I will morph my legs into a tail and take a more serpentine-like form. It's very useful when imposed. I also have angel wings, but I don't always use them.

The best picture of me on the internet can be found here.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't merge them since that one focuses more on what type of form the tulpa has, and this one focuses more on where the tulpa got their form from.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

My tulpa was something I made up when I was in first grade. I originally had many (maybe a hundred or so) imaginary friends- in fact he was just a “side character” at first- but for some reason he’s the only one that has stuck with me all this time. Anyways, he’s basically a furry, but I didn’t know what furries were then so he doesn’t really feel like one if that makes sense.

They're all originally Seraphim based on a novel i wrote. So i take a winged form in wonderland as well and we play tackle sky tag. Btw, hitting the ground at full speed should be avoided.

Not that this really matters but a few days ago I found out what a Seraphim really was when I was reading a Christian book and decided to look it up. Definitely an interesting entity to base a Tulpa off of ^^

ser·aph

/ˈserəf/

noun

plural noun: seraphim

an angelic being, regarded in traditional Christian angelology as belonging to the highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy, associated with light, ardor, and purity.

"The name seraphim clearly indicates their ceaseless and eternal revolution about Divine Principles, their heat and keenness, the exuberance of their intense, perpetual, tireless activity, and their elevative and energetic assimilation of those below, kindling them and firing them to their own heat, and wholly purifying them by a burning and all-consuming flame; and by the unhidden, unquenchable, changeless, radiant and enlightening power, dispelling and destroying the shadows of darkness." - Wiki

Yep, that's them, and if they have angelology, why can't we have tulpaology?

• 2 weeks later...

Me and Fox have original forms, Tiger and Voice have forms that were taken from preexisting media. Our host also usually uses a form from preexisting media. Fox and I were inspired by Asian mythology (and a little bit of Lovecraft thrown in in my case) whereas Voice was based on a game our host played as a kid. Jester and Tiger have forms based on... Art. We'll say art.

Radical Dreamers system includes:

Jester of Doom, host

Fox, 9 year old tulpa made by Doom

Tiger Valkyrie, 1 year old tulpa made by Doom

Kitsune in Yellow, 1 year old tulpa made by Fox

Voice of Planet, 1 year old tulpa made by several members