Valentines

Dreamer13

So, i have no boyfriend or a prominent boy in my life apart from Lewis. SO i decided to do something for Limme, after all, he is a very lovely boy and has given me nothing but kindness and unconditional love. 

Unfortunately, I can't surprise him, give him a present or generally do anything.

Sorry for YET ANOTHER thread but i have questions and things. 

What do you guys think i should try? I can hug him (just about).

Dreamer&Limme

An Aspie System

You can get some candy and have him front to eat it.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

What i do for my girls for valentines is I treat them to some delicious sweets.

It doesn't need to be a very extravagant gift, giving your time to them is more than enough.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

We don't have to change front to enjoy candy together. In my system at least, we share all the senses without changing front. So i can eat chocolate for Ashley for instance.

I do so much for them, they wouldn't care if it's Valentine's day or not at this point.

we spend time together, imposed or in the wonderland, on special days, and even if you already do that often maybe you can change what you do that day to something more special.. or maybe our system is just boring/unimaginative lol

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

sorry if I implied we did anything, was just replying to the thread topic

we only celebrate: full moons, my birthday (april 17), christmas/new years/actually the entirety of December because it's a good time, and... on Easter Lumi wears bunny ears all day lol

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Neat, i was never with anyone who really cared about Valentine's day. It's a horrible date night because everything is double booked a month in advance, so service is terrible and they're pushing you to leave. That's my experience anyway. It's a perfect night to stay home.