Life in Twyminstan (Or My Wonderland)

GeorgeTownRaja

Hello everyone. This is what they say on the news today in my wonderland. Also, I am feeling better today.

Male reporter: Hello everyone and today we have a breaking news.

Female reporter: Two sovereign nations that is surrounded by Twyminstan, the Kingdom of Ganjahari and the Principality of Kapilnagar have made a decision to form a alliance because they are in danger of getting invaded.

Male reporter: The government of Twyminstan have come up with a plan to prevent this. This is known as the "No Teamwork Plan". No reaction of the two nations have been reported and the purpose of this plan is uncertain.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continuation of the Twyminese-Two Small Nations Coalition (TSNC) Conflict:

Male reporter: Hello again and we have just received a emergency from the government of Twyminstan.

Female reporter: The Raja have declared a martial law following a decision to remove Ganjaharian and Kapilnagarese residents living in the country. So far, about 50,000 Ganjaharians was forced to move to their home country.

Male reporter: Stay tuned for more updates about this event that is happening right now.

A little bit, when you turn on the radio in the game, it says stuff like that. It's a really surreal game, but fulfilling when you survive.

Interesting.

Continuation of the Twyminese-Two Small Nations Coalition (TSNC) Conflict:

Saadong (NPC): People of Twyminstan, both men and women. I have received words from Ganjaharian residents living in Twyminstan. That includes Kapilnagarese as well. I have been a citizen of Twyminstan since 1965. That is the day I was born. The Raja have made a decision to pass the No Teamwork Plan to occupy both Ganjahar and Kapilnagar and to kick foreign residents who is a enemy of the nation out of their nation. But where will they go? Where will they eat and sleep at? Twyminstan is one of the wealthiest countries in the world. Why would they want to treat us like idiots? I demand the government to stop this at once. It is discriminatory and disrespectful. Thank you.

Male reporter: That is the speech of Saadong Tengku who is against the No Teamwork Plan. It is unclear on what the Raja have to say for himself. Until then, we will get back to this tomorrow. Namaste everyone and goodnight.

Hello everyone. So, I was watching T.V. in my wonderland and this is what happened.

Kim (NPC): Bruce, why are you doing this to me?

Bruce (NPC): What do you mean?

Kim (NPC): You were talking to this girl the other day.

Bruce (NPC): What girl? What girl are you talking about?

Kim (NPC): Don't tell me you have been drinking.

Bruce (NPC): I don't drink.

Kim (NPC): Quit lying to me!

Have a nice day.

You mean soap opera?

Hello everyone. I have some good news! Jeni has finally revealed to me that she is in fact in love with me. Also, she hugged me and kissed me. It tastes like strawberry. I was very surprised. I never have a tulpa who is seriously in love with me. Am I too nice to her? I am very unattractive (not really) but that just made my day. Jeni is now my girlfriend (obviously).

Have a nice day.