What does your tulpa(s) look like?

Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

517 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of mine are humanoid and UNVELIEVABLY VOCAL. They don't often visually manifest but they definitely speak.

I don't know if I should just fire them off or if I should just focus on one, because of the small volume I created on my own.

I marked 'original character' and 'humanoid'.

Rei is part white tigress and part human, about 150cm tall, and athletic - in fact, she's proud of her abs and glutes (she still won't tell me how much she weighs, though). She has human hands, but tiger paws for feet, She has teal hair, amazing hazel eyes, two stripes across each cheek and the kindest smile you've ever seen.

She started out based on Fuurin Rei from Pixiv, but over time, she's made changes - she's much taller now, she keeps her hair shorter and she's older.

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

• 2 weeks later...

Snow was at one time a Grovlye because i couldn't think of any other image for him. But after making the Dreamscape (what I call my wonderland) and dealing with some issues he had made it known that he wanted to be a polar bear. Since than he's made alot of changes to his form himself. When we're just hanging around: he is feral looking. He has enough balance to stand up but only seems to want to do it when he fights. Only when he has to, he wears a pair of white athletic shorts with a black howling wolf emblem on the bottom right pants leg that i had put on him the first day his bear form was made but nothing else. For some reason he hates clothes because they make him uncomfortable (even though he has a whole wardrobe in his room) I at first was against it cause nakedness typically makes me uncomfortable (and he knows this but doesn't care) but it's to the point i can ignore it now.

Since he has no pockets he carries a small shoulder strap bag. His eye's iris turns from black to electric blue when he gets pissed off or some other strong emotion;sometimes just randomly (which urks me cause of originality) He has this habit of shape-shifting when we are playing games and stuff but he'll always reverts back to his bear form. Snow isn't rock solid in detail in my mind's eye yet, especially how his fur looks close up and feels nor can i smell him or taste (haven't tried though, would be to awkward) but we are working on it bit by bit every day.

Melissa was originally a human and is now a anthro cat.

She has a slender build with light pink skin.

Aqua hair that reaches her shoulders, large-ish blue eyes and a human nose and mouth.

As of recently she deviated the form to have a cats tail and ears.

Currently we are working on her mindvoice. :)

Verana's a small little girl who's physical appearance looks no more than twelve. Before you start calling the cops on me I initially gave her a design of a woman of at least 20 years in appearance with long blonde locks down to her knee.

Eventually Verana took on the form of a little girl by herself but still retains the long golden curls I gave her.

• 5 weeks later...