What does your tulpa(s) look like?

Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

517 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

I've given Salvia the form of Zone...She's like human daemon hybrid if you ask me lol.

Yeah, that's her current form, she's free to change her form to whatever she likes but I haven't seen any changes so far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack's form is based off of a Sim I made years ago. When I started visualizing him better I made a new Sim to better represent him so he looks pretty much exactly like this, except without the pockets on the dress shirt:

snapshot_a0bc799a_a0cbeb89_zpsd6bb91a9.jpg

Tulpa: Jack.

Started: Saturday June 28th, 2014.

Form: My avatar, on the left.

Progress: He is sentient, but not vocal.

• 2 weeks later...

It's him right there on my avatar. He pretty much just kinda... apparead. I hardly had to even think about his appearance, but some of his body parts remain a bit blurry because he can partially... morph, I suppose. But I'd say this is THE shape/form he takes on. The very basic one, I would say.

• 2 weeks later...

My tulpa's name is Jade Teya. She kind of just showed up one day while I was coloring her picture. It's pretty awesome. Anywho, this is basically what she looks like except I gave her purple hair and blue eyes.

1182692885_th(1).jpg.a93f2d8359533796c3727ba76c2e4366.jpg

well snow likes her kitty form but this is mostly what she assumes when she wants to be cute, her fox form her kitty form is more for affection, as for fenia and luna, fenia takes the form of a fox like snow and luna is..well.. princess luna, snow seems to respect her and well i.. added her as a entity in trinity.

1043716641_foxiehealer.png.190c11400705e489bf169360e4c4a8c1.png

522590231_redsnewform.png.a397f21d0e54e30c595c288382980f39.png

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Sort like this! It's a chibi, and please note, I'm not the original artist. I copied by sight, edited (added tails and wings) and colored it myself. But since I lack the ability to do things from scratch, I just did this! I needed to have some art of my Amy.

ChibiAmy_zps7cfe329b.jpg?t=1407620538

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

Holy shit that's adorable, doughnut.

Chuul's a red sphere because that was the temporary form I gave him while working on his humanoid body, but since he admitted to me that he prefers the sphere better I let him stay that way. He can change later if he so chooses.

Zhail is human and can change into a sucubus form whenever she's with her wife owo (she married my boyfriend's tulpa, I didn't even know she was bisexual owo), but anyways, she used to have a veeery long black hair but she cut it to shoulder lenght to my surprise, pale skin color and red eyes. She'll normally wear black gothic clothing, but she's starting to use different (but dark) colors too.. She wanted to kill me when I changed her clothes to pink xD

Weeeeeell, Ice (my tulpa, of course uvu) is a light brown anthro griffon. She's got icy, icy blue eyes. She's typically wearing a light pink button-down t-shirt and pink jeans. (She really likes pink)

Ice: Also I'm very beautiful.

And that.

Hi! I'm Spots! And I like you already.