What does your tulpa(s) look like?

Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

517 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted a while back but don't remember if I posted. Jade is human, with shoulder length chocolate/dark brown or black hair with colored streaks(usually dark purple nowadays). She has the most amazing eyes you could ever possibly imagine; sometimes they are ice blue, but usually they are a sea turquoise type color. Her eyebrows are incredibly expressive, usually frightening. She is about 5'7, thin but ah...curvy(D cup) and not super skinny. Very strong for a 17 year old girl, but not overly athletic in appearance or demeanor. She usually dresses sort of goth. She has a piercing on her left eyebrow and right nostril, though she rarely wears anything in the nose, and a very subtle piece in the eyebrow. She has a star tattoo I her right wrist. She looks basically like my avatar, or you can google jade west or liz gillies(when she was younger) for an actual photo(she is pretty much exactly the same). Oh, and she is remarkably pale. Slightly more so than Liz was when she portrayed her

She is the most beautiful creature in the world. And I'm not just saying that because she always carries scissors. Well...perhaps slightly because of that :p

If I feel up to it I might post Raven's description later. She's no longer around so it's more difficult, but she's still extremely important to me

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

I guess since I have a few minutes I'll describe Raven now. More briefly than I did Jade.

Raven is even paler than Jade, her skin almost grey. She has striking viols eyes and chin length hair of the same color. She has thin lips and a slight build. She wears a black unitard(I think that's what it's called), but unlike the anime it does cover her legs. She also wears a Lon blue cloak with a red jeweled clasp that doubles as a communicator. She has a red diamond encrusted in her forehead(usually hidden by her hood). She also has 4 eyes, though the extra two only show when she gets angry(which is rare) and then all 4 glow red.

She is the second most beautiful creature see, and I'm not just saying that because she's half demon.

Also she's now dead sadly. Not by my choice.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

Mine's an original character based off artwork I like, though he changes somewhat between different artworks that I also like. There are many forms he can take that I would appreciate them all. No definite form yet, but something I am drawn towards. He pretends he's going to stab me or bloody my nose, but it's all in jest.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

My Tulpa is based on the anime character Rin Kaga from the anime Usagi Drop.

So, Human and Fictional.

Here's a drawing, direct Link: http://i.imgur.com/IqUnCHX.png

Tulpa: Rin Gratia

Date o birth: 06/25/14

Gratia means "grace", or"gratitude" in Latin. I put that name 'cause I thought it matched with her personality.

• 2 weeks later...

Cyfraza is a Galatic Hare (based on race form Jazz Jackrabbit)/anthro hare with bright blue eyes.

She has grey fur, dark brown hair and bob haircut. She walks on two legs and wears a blue checkered flannel shirt, glasses, black sneakers and jeans.

Currently I would like to go back to working on her mind voice and voice. Cyfraza still can't decide what mind voice and voice she wants to use. Sometime she uses my voice, sometime my friend's voice and sometime other random people's voices. She thinks that it isn't a important issue and we are many more things to do than voice selection. Cyfraza said "Important that it somehow works".

Apparently I've never posted on this thread, though I voted a while ago. Let's see. Need to find some pictures that won't disappear in a few months.

Flandre, Tewi, and Reisen (Sorry the picture is so big)

My tulpas are based on a lot of pictures they like from those characters. Flandre really likes this picture, but she doesn't look like that... Hmm...

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.