What does your tulpa(s) look like?

Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

517 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

Am I the only one who's surprised that the number of mlp tulpae, according to this poll, does not surpass the number of human tulpae?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who's surprised that the number of mlp tulpae, according to this poll, does not surpass the number of human tulpae?

While ponies does make a large part of the tulpa community, Humanoids still make up the majority of tulpae. us ponies just make up the largest single "species" of tulpa.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

An excitable and joyful seven year old child named Charlie, initially female and Chinese British in appearance although both of those will quite possibly change as my tulpaforcing progresses.

For more about myself and news updates on my Tulpa's progress, see JoJo's Bizarre Experiment

• 2 weeks later...

My tulpa's gonna be a female version of Thanatos from Persona 3. I'm still making sketches of what she'll look like. I'm having a hard time drawing her >__< .

Mine is female/humanoid, based in Tibetan set, but original character.

She can change her skin/hair in any color she like, and change body proportions a bit. Also, she can get the "true" human form, which should be easy with her "shapeshifting lite" abilities.

That's all just idea, her form is quite unstable yet, but we're actively working on it.

Name: Vestochkah >> Born: Oct/09/2012 >> Form: dakini (female, humanoid) >> Stage: voice / imaginary

Achievements: full-featured imaginary body, quite mindvoice, lucid (x2) >> Progress Thread