What does your tulpa(s) look like?

Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

517 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

Selene is a human female, and extraordinarily dominant. She's fairly feminine, though specific details about her form aren't yet finalized and are largely up to her. Though I created a template for her personality, she's not based off of an existing character. I'm hoping that we can have quite a bit of *ahem* fun together. :3

Slayer of Threads

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose 'other' because I can't honestly say what my tulpa is yet. I'm letting it choose its own form. Right now it is a large egg. Like a dinosaur or maybe even a Pokemon egg (I know that might sound silly but it makes sense in my head)...it's cream colored with green speckles over it. The texture is bumpy, but smooth at the same time and I've noticed that it smells a lot like soy. Not soy pods or edimame, but soy oil. My family used to make soap and soy was one of a base oils in some of the recipes, it's a pleasant scent that seems to stick in your mind when you enjoy it. I'm looking forward to seeing what my egg becomes.

• 2 weeks later...

Misty was originally an anthro mare, but has evolved into more of an anthro doe. She has fingers and toes instead of hooves, though, and her ears are uncharacteristically pointy. I guess she'd fall into the 'Other' category.

Tulpa: Misty

DOB: August 12, 2013

Relative Age: 15

Actual age: 11 months

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hope" is the thing with feathers —

That perches in the soul —

And sings the tune without the words —

And never stops — at all —

I have already made my daemon Ares, who is a samoyed-like dog with a couple brown spots here and there. The most noticeable one is over his left eye, which are also brown. I'm also making a tulpa, however, and she's some kind of caracal/dragon hybrid : http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee376/Cheezitlord/IMG_2417.jpg. I chose 'other' and 'animal' because she's based of an animal but obviously she's just that. Her name is Nix, and she's just about a week old as I type this, so no signs of sentience yet. I have plenty of confidence in her though :3

Currently the only one occupying my headspace is my fluffy dog daemon Aressian, but we're working on a new addition :3

Mine, like i said in my first post earlier today, is completly based on this girl on my avatar, which is the character Primella from the anime Blue Dragon, since i am a big fan of dragon ball z she will also have psychic abiilties and powers similar to the dbz fighters (even it it's all aesthetic effects), at first i tought making one from my favourite dbz character but i am saving it for second place later. I always had a dream of having a imaginary girl or boy with a anime appearance like this and now finally it's possible! I am also narrating so that she creates a cat servitor, if she likes. Also she will be able to change size at will (maintaing body proportions), and also probably not aging "physically", in terms of personality she will be kind, docile, pure hearted and innocent, etc

Just hoping she likes this form...

(update:now that i have six tulpas i frequently switch avatars so it's not always her on the avatar)

I'm doing an original character with a preexisting design that I came up with last semester, but never did anything with. He's a fallen angel, to be specific, so humanoid is what I went with. Here's what I have for his form right now. I say 'right now' because I'm giving him the option to be able to change form if he so desires.

System Name: The Z Squad

Original: Zoe, The Organizer

Headmate: Zach, The Protector

Headmate: Zero, The Confidence

Tulpa: Chael

Form: Fallen angel with rabbit features and horns

Tulpa: Celeste

Form: Android

• 2 weeks later...

Original character, however the "template" came from a paraverse I've had since my childhood, but only recently did I try to turn a recurring fantasy character into a tulpa.

She looks a bit like this (but with darker hair, and no curls, although she might want to pick up that style): http://a.pomf.se/1Po9.jpg http://a.pomf.se/0Qo6.jpg

Tulpa: Saki (female)

Apparent age: ~9

Looks kinda like this

I study neuroscience, so please forgive me if I become overly confrontational when I hear made-up pseudoscientific "theories" filled with anecdotal evidence, emotions, and personal incredulity.