What does your tulpa(s) look like?

Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

517 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

My tulpa (Augustus) is a humanoid figure expect very tall, has long limbs and is completely black. I thought of it as if if he wanted to make himself look a certain way he had the ability to do so with the little image I have for him.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue how to describe Raz he picked the form and I have no clue what the hell it is.At first he was a albino human for a while but he informed me that it looked terrible now he is a.....black....thing....with two sets of eyes...and is quite creepy and cute at the same time.....I think I'll leave someone else can put a label on what he look's like.All I know right now is he's humanoid.

Looked a bit like Alucard (from the anime Helsing) in vampyre form. I've not seen that elsewhere, unless you count Calcifer in Howl's Moving Castle (red not black).

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

My tulpa (Augustus) is a humanoid figure expect very tall, has long limbs and is completely black. I thought of it as if if he wanted to make himself look a certain way he had the ability to do so with the little image I have for him.

That's awesome. I'd love to see that.

• 2 weeks later...

My tulpa, Greyson, has a humanoid form. He appears as a young male, probably like 15 or 16ish. He's probably about 5' 3", has a pale complexion, and light green hair and eyes (the color of a peridot gem). Thanks to a friend of mine talking about how her tulpa is like a fairy and has wings, Greyson thought it'd be convenient to create his own pair of fairy-like wings that he can hide when he wants.

My tulpa's a tall male humanoid, with a pair of curved back horns and four metal, spiderlike legs coming out of his back. His name is Sebastian, and he has a super cool trench-coat-ish jacket that he designed himself. He's got talonlike feet slightly similar to those an anthropomorphic eagle or owl would have, and he has sharp teeth similar to those of a wildcat. He's about 6-7 feet tall, and can have a tail if he chooses to.

• 3 weeks later...

I have not made one yet and have been pondering on it for a very long time now about a month or two I would say. But I am going to start with this as a base but the deviations are def. no problem at all.

A Tale of Two Wolves

My tulpa, though in her early stages, is a large floating orb/ball/thing. Despite, ya know, being a large featureless object I think of it as a female though not really intending to when developing her. She is a bubblegum pink color, and smooth like glass. Almost like a crystal ball.