Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

760 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

Moved to General Discussion. The Questions and Answers board is meant for asking advice, not discussing what your tulpa looks like.

Syldra is mostly humanoid, with some draconic features. When I originally made her form, she had jet black hair and black horns. She has since changed her hair to a silvery white as well as her horns, and has removed the third horn on her forehead. She typically keeps her "age" to around 20, but she has the ability to look younger. She also has a little heart ornament on her left horn, that she put there herself. I'll draw her sometime.

Her dragon form looks kinda like Haku's from Spirited Away, and she can fly extremely fast.

My Tulpae:

Syldra River (Jan. 9, 2013) Picture

Erin (March 30, 2013) Picture

My tulpa is a little boy named Brek. He looks to be about 9 years old, light skin tone, blue eyes, light brown shaggy hair. He has a red devil halloween costume on, and it goes over his head like a hoodie would. the hood of the costume has horns; he does not always wear the hood though. I'd say he is 4 feet 5 inches tall.

One has red hair and big tits, the other has black hair and medium tits, and the last has blonde hair and b cup tits. Also, they are all boys. And also, they are all lizard people. With manes. MAde of cotton candy flavored tic tacs. Try and guess which part isn't fake.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

I just realized I never posted in this thread. Roam was created with a blue pony form and cyan mane/tail. To help with possession, he also spends a bit of time as a human.

It's a weird case with my tulpa. I took some of the original characters I used in my fiction writing, and used those forms and base personalities for my tulpa. So I consider them original characters, due to the fact that I made the ones they're based off of, but you could consider them based off of per-existing.

Either way you see it, Alice Veras is a young red headed girl, roughly my age, and about half a foot shorter. She has green eyes and usually wears a plain t shirt and jeans. She originally looked about fourteen years old, and at one point nine years old, but I don't want a loli, so I didn't let that continue.

Lily and Patty are wolf girls. They change between a completely human form, a full wolf form, and a middle ground with ears and a tail but human bodies. They both have blue eyes. Lily is very much a Joan Jett style rocker girl, wearing black clothing with chains and zippers and shit. She has straight layered black hair. In her wolf form she looks like a dark gray wolf with black tips on her ears. Patty has long blonde hair, and is essentially a shy nerdy girl. She usually wears plain clothing such as jeans and a blouse. As a wolf she looks noticeably lighter than Lily and has blonde fur going down her back.

For the record, no, I am not a furry since I don't want to fuck any of them or dress up as any of them. As previously stated, they were characters from a fantasy story I wrote.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?