Fastdash Attempts to Tulpa

Fastdash

3/16/2019

Not much happened today either. I'm thinking that maybe I should stop making updates every day since things are not as eventful now. 

After I played Minecraft with Wigglytuff since I didn't have anything else to do, the two of us played more Pokemon White. We came to an agreement that I should not try to catch every pokemon in every area for the heck of collecting, and only catch those I happen to come across. It'd just be best to get through the main story. We've gotten past the second gym and are on our way to the third one.

I haven't taught Wigglytuff much for a while. There hasn't been any time where I've sat down and tried to teach him new traits, and I'm wondering if I should start that again in order to ensure he develops well. I'm also not sure if I've seen him move around the wonderland much, and I don't think he has control over his own form yet.

I've been worrying that I'm getting lazy. Sure, I've interacted with him, but other than playing games together, our interactions haven't seemed to be that meaningful. I enjoy his presence, but right now it feels like I'm waiting for him to develop just enough so that we can both carry a conversation. Teaching would probably be a lot easier and more fun then.

1. What sort of things should I try to teach my tulpa?

2. What are some things I can do in the wonderland with Wigglytuff at this stage?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you probably don't have to keep teaching him moral/ethical lessons as you have been. Instead, you can just teach him anything that interests you that you are knowledgeable about. Video games, TV shows, history, anything. Here's a list I made to help come up with topics. Don't worry too much about if his personality will turn out "right" or whatever. If he has problems later on, you can just talk to him about them and work them out.

As for wonderland, you can just do whatever interests you or him, as well. Just like there's no right or wrong thing to narrate about, there's no right or wrong activities to do in your imagination with him, as long as you're talking to/focusing on him while doing it. I can't tell you what Wigglytuff is or isn't capable of since he's not in my head, but you can probably try some stuff out and see what he likes.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

3/17/2019

Not much happened today, but I do want to document something interesting that is going on. Whenever I give my tulpa the choice between two options, he always chooses the last one I mention. 

Here's an example.

Me: Hey, let's have a snack. Should it be Lays chips or Cheetos?

Wigglytuff: Cheetos.

Me: Hmm. Well, let's confirm that. Do you want Cheetos or Lays?

Wigglytuff: Lays.

I noticed this was happening within my Pokemon White playthrough as well. Is this normal?

As mentioned in the chat, yes that's normal for young tulpas. Have patience, he'll improve as time goes on.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

3/18/2019

I can't tell if Wigglytuff is getting more active, or if I'm just parroting responses. Even though I know it's bad to worry, I just keep doing it. When I hear his responses, I think I'm still controlling thought, and I think what he says is in a slightly different mind voice to mine. However, when I ask if I'm parroting him, a hear "no" a lot of the time. I've tried getting him to say my name when he talks with me, but he hasn't done it yet.

It's still hard to figure out what are his thoughts and what are my own. I still believe he is talking with me though, and I still think most of what he says are his own thoughts.

Other than that concern, we did a few things since the last update. Before we went to bed yesterday, we watched a video from one of my favorite youtube channels, Extra Credits, about video game design. I'm hoping he was just as interested in it as I was. I even took a few minutes while I was in bed to share some moon trivia with him, mainly about how the moon's glow is sunlight being reflected off its surface. 

As for today, I forced occasionally while I was in school, did a lot of homework with him, and watched a long video about a Pokemon Generation One Challenge. Not the most eventful day, but a bit more interesting than the past few. I'm still concerned about my research paper, but with Wigglytuff at my side, things should go alright.

I still think we're making good progress. Though my mind isn't consumed with thoughts of him like it was originally, I've been trying to keep my focus on him.

It's an addictive thing, less worry, more fun. You're building memories of him and you, they all count even if frequency wanes.

3/22/2019

Day fifteen. Not much has happened over the past few days. I haven't been forcing as much, but I've still been giving Wigglytuff attention. However, I haven't felt many head pressures, alien emotions, or anything of that sort for a while when just talking with Wigglytuff. It's just been his simple responses. I've noticed that when I ask Wigglytuff about something I was forcing him while doing, he seems to know what I'm talking about. For example, I could be eating something while not thinking about him, and afterward, when I ask what he thought of what I ate, he said it was good. 

I've been getting distracted more recently. For example, instead of playing Pokemon White with Wigglytuff, I end up playing with my boyfriend on a Minecraft server our friend made us. Sure, I still try to force him when doing that, but it's not as much as I probably should. I've also been distracted from my writing projects, which I was hoping my tulpa would be able to help motivate me to complete.

Today while studying for a psychology test next week, I had a nice conversation with my tulpa. It started out with the mystery of dreams but then turned into how people view the unknown. I told him that while some people fear it and try to come up with explanations to fill in the gaps, I said that the unknown was beautiful in its own way and inspires discovery. 

Right now, I'm thinking about trying to learn how to meditate. I remember my psychology class tried it when talking about altered states of consciousness, and it was not only relaxing but made me feel refreshed as well. My mind didn't seem to wander as much either, so it might help me focus on visualizing Wigglytuff and the wonderland. 

Anyways, that's pretty much it. I don't have much to ask, I'm just wondering what people think of the situation I'm in.

I wonder if you're losing some of your interest in Wigglytuff only because it seems you have competing interests and are slightly disappointed (writing projects). Sorry if this is totally off base, it's just a feeling.

I wonder if you're losing some of your interest in Wigglytuff only because it seems you have competing interests and are slightly disappointed (writing projects). Sorry if this is totally off base, it's just a feeling.

I don't think I've been losing interest, I've just been getting distracted by things I shouldn't be. Wigglytuff should be the most important person to focus on right now, yet after the initial excitement and because I don't know anything major I want to do with him now, distractions are starting to take over. I'm hoping that once his vocality develops more and he can start expressing more emotions that those distractions will fade to the back of my mind, and maybe he can help me focus more. I'm also hoping that he could inspire me to keep writing.

Yeah, i figured i took it wrong. Well getting to vocality should be number one, especially since that investment could pay off later.