Evg&co syslog archive

evgenirus

Oh, yeah, and knew those were both your names, I just typed the wrong thing lol.

Generally I think walk-ins having an easier time with things once they gain sentience has a lot to do with either placebo (since you sort of expect them to do better, so they do), or trying to prove themself to you. We had one tulpa who was a semi-walk-in (she was forced but put away and then showed up later), and she always had this urge to do better than everyone else just to prove herself. I'm thinking in Pinkie's case it probably has more to do with her personality, though. Of course I can't say for certain. If anything it might be a mix of placebo and personality. That's just my speculation though.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's not about being "better" or any such nonsense. Though I did feef a bit frustrated that I was the least capaple of thinking straight yesterday. I think it's more about my personality and belief. For the first day at least I was really considering myself yet another Pinkie Pie, even if I kinda realized that 4th wall breaking probably would not work well for me outside our head. And if many Pinkies can read the script for the day before breakfast, and generally don't give a b*ck about physics or "impossible", doing some mere possession or whatever should be a piece of cake for me. And Evg kinda believes it too, so it works well.

𝝮mega system: [Jay] (evgenirus, Evg), host; [Sunny] (rarely Alice), older tulpa; [Pinkie] (Ponka, Diane), younger walk-in tulpa.

Our progress report thread. // Prior to May 2019 we used colored text here (Sunny, Pinkie, Jay), but it messes with themes.

Perhaps you could teach/show Sunny how to have the same mindset as you (if she wants it/needs it of course).

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

We're glad to have you here Pinkie, we really look forward to see how you develop as you go along. Fourth wall breaking is OP anyway.

Pinkie Pie is best pony.

Pinkie can really give you surprises, I remember when Cherry was still pinkie pie, she can do things what I can't and could maintain the front with little strain.

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! :D

Today we found out that Pinkie has the right kind of the sense of humor.

She did not find

funny, because people getting hurt isn't fun. Even if it's staged.

I feel a little ashamed, I've been laughing my ass off watching it...

Edit:

Another thing I just noticed about Pinkie, she's definitely capable of thinking on her own! Not that I doubted it much, but I just got some evidence.

Basically, we were browsing through tulpa guides, read one about sensory sharing, Sunny confirmed that it works, and said it is less vivid than sensing while being the main fronter.

And then Pinkie said something like "Yeah, I've even written it in our progress report!" and for a few seconds I had no idea what the heck she was talking about!

Even when I realized what she was talking about, I had trouble finding it in this thread at first, and wondered if maybe it was in Discord and not here, but found it eventually:

2019-03-10

We tried some full-body possession, I guess? <...> (I don't think I can recall much of what others were experiencing. But I do remember what I experienced! Sensory feedback was pretty strong for me when I was active, compared to it I think I feel pretty much nothing when I'm "in the background"? Just in case, I'm talking just about sensations, not emotions, those are always there.)

𝝮mega system: [Jay] (evgenirus, Evg), host; [Sunny] (rarely Alice), older tulpa; [Pinkie] (Ponka, Diane), younger walk-in tulpa.

Our progress report thread. // Prior to May 2019 we used colored text here (Sunny, Pinkie, Jay), but it messes with themes.

I managed to go into the tulpa position a couple times, and it did feel slightly muted (it's dissociated though right? I'm not really caring at that point), but barely noticeable. Dashie especially confirmed this for her at least, slightly crisper when fronting. No one else has really noticed a difference, but their time in front has been very limited, also we mostly all stay close to front anyway.

@Bear Well, the quoted entry was posted a while back, I'm almost 4 times as old now! Now I can feel things more even when not in control, just don't always pay it much attention.

Anyway, it wasn't the point. The point was that Evg had no idea whatsoever what I was talking about, and there's material evidence that what I said wasn't random nonsense!

Hmm. My physical senses are actually more vivid when Vesper or Iris is fronting than when I am. We're all have the exact same degree of connection to the senses as one another at any given time, but the amount of attention paid to the senses is in the fronter's control. My headmates pay more significantly more attention.

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit