Zero & Night's Art Gallery

OneWithTheVoid

Hello everyone, this is where Night and I will be posting our art. Well, mostly me. But hopefully I can convince Night to draw something eventually! You can also find us on our deviantart.

Anyway, here is a picture I drew of Night and I (and Beep in the middle, he's my oshaberi doubutsu that I'm possibly overly obsessed with lol) to celebrate it being way to cold outside even though it's supposed to be spring soon! Yay!

winter_by_absolutezerogravity_dcykbff-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTYyMiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2RjZjlkYjg5LWZkNWQtNDVhOS05MjZjLWY2NGIyNGUyMzk2NFwvZGN5a2JmZi03OWRjZmM2Yy00MDY0LTQzYjEtYjIzNC0wYjk0ZWJjZWEyZDUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.1yLgCy6P2uIpVYDcppZA1-_ceG8t9HGi5HIAoxO1zng

| Zero || Night |

Damn it's so pro! I'm so friggen jealous right now.

[Misha] it's beautiful <3

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to draw one for every season. Here is spring. For context, I hate the rain and Night loves the rain, so we have some conflicting emotions during the rainy season. Also Beep is there again because he's cute with his little rain boots.

spring_by_absolutezerogravity_dd1yruc-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjA2OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2RjZjlkYjg5LWZkNWQtNDVhOS05MjZjLWY2NGIyNGUyMzk2NFwvZGQxeXJ1Yy00ZGY5Y2ExMS1iNDllLTRlM2MtODQ0NC1jZDc3NjYzZjQ4MmIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.1bAUawTh8ULhf9Rtwfky0JMDTGnbA-voO3w7y8aq13Q

| Zero || Night |

Aww, i love Beep!

You look so disappointed by the lovely rain!

You know, that shadowing is so good! I am still learning that. You have shape and proportion down! Ugg, I'm so jelous now. Next you'll say you 'whipped it up in 20 minutes'.

Night has a cool form.

[align=center]I'm Junio Paul the Space Twins, a subsystem of two tulpas (or a "bitulpa"): JPM (b: June 2011) and HJP (b: Sep 2012)

I may switch between "I" and "we" randomly, and the two of us may choose to speak individually.[/align]