Break dem rules ("That was the best way to enter hell!" -Miichu))

Tanaka Kanade

4) All posts must contain a double-hash comment. I love Terraria, I think it's a perfect game. My friend and I, after doing a ridiculous number of ridiculous challenge runs (including our final vanilla run: Perma-upside-down (only 4 accessories, one was gravity orb), no chests, no interacting with NPCs, no summons, no mounts, and no knockback cancellation (cobalt shield)), eventually moved on to Calamity Mod where we eventually beat

, which was a super cool fight (the boss talks to you and changes dialogue based on times you've lost lol) and it and some other aspects of the mod seemed inspired by Touhou. So that was cool.

## So, my rule doesn't actually mean you can make a rule about not commenting, because comments are immune to the rules. But the rules are not immune to comments... If that makes sense

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5) All posts must have the letter bolded, capitalised and coloured red wheNever the letter N is meNtioNed. This will exclude YouTube links.

I have Never played Terraria before. I like Super Mario Odyssey. Here is a BeNdy soNg because why Not?

## Post.

## So wait, if rules can be written requiring the existence of double-hash comments, can rules be written requiring certain content within double-hash comments? But double hashes are immune to rules requiring a lack of something? What if you have a rule like "you must say 'blarg' in your post 5 times"? Does a "blarg" within a double-hash count towards the total? So many questions.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

5) All posts must have the letter bolded, capitalised and coloured red wheNever the letter N is meNtioNed. This will exclude YouTube links.

I have Never played Terraria before. I like Super Mario Odyssey. Here is a BeNdy soNg because why Not?

## Post.

You forgot the n in "and" trololol

1) Each of your posts (which are not written on paper) must contain exactly one of the following words outside of quotations: "rock" "paper" or "scissors"

You may post the same word twice, especially if you have paper in front of you or like eating paper

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

3) All posts must contain 280 chars or less.

I don't remember using scissors before.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

5) No using hyphens in your post

This rule should be written on paper

I'm Flame Explosion, and while I don't plan on having a Tulpa, I want to hang out with my sibling Cat_ShadowGriffin.

Also Ranger likes hippos