Break dem rules ("That was the best way to enter hell!" -Miichu))

Tanaka Kanade

##this isn't fair, you didn't answer my previous question! Also, remember that the two tags means that this is free from the rules.

4) all posts without the word "no"

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that post breaks its own rule, therefore you lose!

1) no verbs in posts

Your post also breaks its own rule! "breaks" is definitely a verb.

1) All posts must contain a prime number that has not previously been used. That *can* be the rule number if it just so happens to coincide.

My prime number is: 2

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

But that was me referring to how the previous person lost, it was before the start of the new round and therefore before the rule took effect, therefore we are still on the first round, therefore your post loses because it has verbs in it, hah!

1) all posts must complement the member of this forum known as "Breloomancer"

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

[align=justify]

a thing that completes or brings to perfection.

[/align]

I believe that Monika complements you, while an actual Breloom would likely be complemented by a fire or psychic type Pokemon.

2) All posts must contain at least one rhyme at this time.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

3) no ##, Breloomancer is not a double sash flag. That's a good thing, bling bling.

Sorry, but "complement" rather than "compliment" is driving me crazy trying to do so I'm going to say Bear's post didn't particularly complement you Bre. Piano managed to catch that on the other hand. Also, ironically, you can't tell people not to ## because ## makes posts immune to the rules, lol.

)1 All posts must use the number formatting of close parenthesis first, then number.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

)2 All posts must mention an animal (you gotta be kitten me!)

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

)3 No mentioning numbers less than 3, in text or number form. Also I adore rabbits.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

)4 Every post has to end in an emoji, I think snakes are kinda cool  xD