Break dem rules ("That was the best way to enter hell!" -Miichu))

Tanaka Kanade

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

## This whole post is double-hashed

But that was me referring to how the previous person lost, it was before the start of the new round and therefore before the rule took effect, therefore we are still on the first round, therefore your post loses because it has verbs in it, hah!

But the rules explicitly say: (emphasis mine)

Global rules:

-Your post must follow the rule it is establishing, ...

)5 Posts cannot include any of the words in your username, so Angry Bear couldn't talk about bears XD

You can't even follow your own rules!

-The rules must refer to the content of the post (so "You can only post if your name is Tanaka Kanade" would be cheating because that says nothing about what you put in your post)

Edit: Okay, now that I think about it I could read it in such a way that as long as some part of the post is refered to in the rule, then it's okay to refer to other things. But that just seems like a bad idea, then I could just say "Your post must contain the word 'apple' and your name must be jean-luc". I'm sure I could think of some clever way to intertwine the two.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

## to prevent just double-posting for discussing rules... either we don't count anything before the new rule is stated, orrr the part of posts calling out broken rules can be ##'d. Personally I prefer the former, it's simpler, commenting makes it feel like the previous set of rules is still going or something, whereas as it is it's like rule #1 "starts" the game.

Also, I think that's fine, it's rules guiding what you post, not if you post. Unless your username is the entire English dictionary, then you'd have to post in French or something.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

## Yeah but like, if someone's name was "A road to somewhere", they'd be very disadvantaged! Also, do I have to avoid "jean"? Does a dash separate words? Does the fact that the "jean" in "jean-luc" is pronounced differently than the clothing mean I can talk about jeans that are worn?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

## You can say jeans because jeans isn't in your username, I can say luminescence because luminescence isn't in my username. And yes, said person would be disadvantaged, in fact limiting what people can say is the whole point of the game. Edit: Wait, that'd mean Angry Bear could say "Bears"... Yep, alright, Jean-luc isn't allowed to say the word "Lucid".

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

)7 Your post must contain a binary sequence (represented in hexadecimal) that, when hashed with MD5 and the resulting hash is represented as hex, it starts with x number of "f"s. You must include the hash in hexadecimal in your post as well.

x starts at 3. I'd start it at an earlier number, but Lumi prevented that.

every post, x increases by the minimum positive integer amount.

Also, don't forget Lumi's rule, it's unclear but you better make sure no digits below 3 appear in your hexadecimal numbers.

md5(b4334b3333333333) = fffc49ca55e8b33bcabaa46593dea3e9

I like some doggo. But not all doggo. :D