Break dem rules ("That was the best way to enter hell!" -Miichu))

Tanaka Kanade

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

## I don't... see a reason someone isn't allowed to post another rule, if someone else has posted in between. So uh, Jean-luc, why don't you go ahead?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Okay!

)8 Your post must not contain the fifth glyph in our alpha-list of glyphs (prior to "F"). That is, you can post anything as long that fifth symbol of our ABC's is totally missing.

md5(3cabbb6733333333) = ffff9c88577af9cd3b93a7d465bcfdb9

Doggo :)

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

## Not gonna break this thread, not going to break this thread. *rubs temples*

You know, for the record, I was about to copy paste your hash and say "I'll play your game the only way I know how - and I'll warn you, I don't know how." But you somehow managed to not even ctrl+f for "E" in your post, and said "the". Ruuuules broken.

1) Every post must mention a video game that you like, for example I forgot to make up a rule and post it for half an hour because I'm having fun in Warframe...

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

2) your post must contain terraria references or tales of playing terraria. The wall of flesh scares me so. The first time I tried to kill it by setting up prewired dynamite and switches. Hilarity ensued, not in my favor.

But you somehow managed to not even ctrl+f for "E" in your post, and said "the". Ruuuules broken.

## What the fuck, I did! I swear I did! I mean, it was in emacs so it was C-s e but I did!

Also copying the hash wouldn't have worked, you'd have to have a hash with one more F then mine.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

## i have no idea what you are talking about in this double hashtag chat thread.

3) Each post must contain contain a

to a YouTube video

I don't play many video games, but when I do it's usually Pokemon, MineCraft, or Sims. I like repetitive games. Never played Terraria, but here's a picture I guess

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)