Image altering request.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

As some of you may know, I'm basing Helix off a character called Zone Tan. I found a basic model sheet, but I would like some things changed. A quick list:

• Changing the skin colour to something more human looking. Like this, a later version.

• Removing that logo from her hair and chest

• Removing that weird pony-tail like thing from her. That would only be really difficult in the second pose.

• Changing the colour of her shirt and hair to black (not pure black). This includes the shadows.

Thanks in advance.

I tried.

EDIT: Oh wait, forgot the shirt and hair color. Hang on.

EDIT 2: Here's a version with black hair and shirt. I hope it's the sort of black you're looking for. Now think with yer dipstick, Jimmy.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks bro. Thanks for removing that stupid tentacle. Quick request: Could you change the skin colour again?

Oh wait, I forgot the skin color, too. lol I don't know how to read. Sorry, Jimmy. Will fix now.

Nice stealth edit in the dislikes, Fede.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I'm subliminally destroying Jimmy's aspirations.

EDIT: Here you go. The difference is subtle, but honestly, she looks best with the pale appearance.