Watt Are We Even Doing

Garden of Stars

When I was starting out, I never recorded the progress of my first tulpa, Static, but here I'll start doing that with my second one, Watt. He arrived a few days ago as an intrusive thought but we will be starting off the reports today, since this is when we've started truly accepting him as a tulpa and not just a thought or character.

April 13 2019

Watt seems to be talking already and has a distinct mindvoice and mannerisms that have been compared to Snape, despite me not being a Harry Potter fan. In fact it took me a bit to place where I'd heard his voice before. He seems to have made friends already with a couple other tulpas from a different system and is doing well in general. His form looks like some kind of robot or cyborg, with messy black hair, a high collared shirt, and some kind of strange red visor (that looks like a detached, levitating rectangle) hides most of his face. According to Static, the visor tastes like cherry candy. On subsequent days we're going to focus on building up a "foundation" or "backbone" for him.