What's more to do within your head, except tulpamancy and lucid dreaming?

KuzMax

Hypnagogic has done that for me several times. Once it was in the middle of the day with relaxation meditation.

What about playing games in your mind? You can imagine, say, a video game you've played recently, and have fun in that when you're bored. It's not as satisfying, imo, but it's interesting to see how your brain can do something like that. Try and imagine mario bros. in your head, see how far you can go before you're just making up levels, or try and make a new level... maybe draw it?... Imagination is a pretty cool tool.

It's basically wonderlanding, but entirely like a video game, and you can play multiplayer if you want, heh. For free, too.

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

Jack London wrote an amazing book, "Star Rover", a story about a prisoner who while in solitary confinement, made journeys in his head. I won't spoil the ending, but I often thought that if my life took me to a place of confinement or aloneness, I would definitely work on A.P. Astral Travel. (the P. is for Projection) Ion Light has a book on it available free from "Free eBooks.net"