Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Ren] Someone, what's the problem? I don't see a problem.

Here's a reminder, if you want, to help us with the next book that may possibly be posted here if anyone cares. See Misha's post. Bear remembers there was a pony forum a long time ago where someone was posting chapters of a book and everyone loved it apparently, it was somewhat interactive. There was a lot of users at the time, so maybe that sort of thing wouldn't work here. It's just another fun idea, but whatever.

I would love it to be posted here, even if I'm not sure I'll be able to appreciate it at its true value because I'm not a native speaker.

It's a lot of work and very personal, are you really sure you want to release it online?

I don't know what to suggest for the plot itself, I think time travelling could be challenging (as long as it's related to the characters' own past and/or future) ?

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

I wanted to say thanks to you four and all the good advice and motivation and art and everything you share with us here. You're a good man who is also a good bear, and you're good women who are also angels... I always smile when I look at the new posts and I see your names all over, because then I know that there's lots of good stuff to read and talk about. Bear has brought so many of the forum games to life, and Misha and Dashie always says hi the the new peoples and make them feel welcome. And Ashley with her ethereal beauty and unparalleled, caring strength for all... You're all really special people to me. Bastions of a loving and gregarious way of acting and being, and it makes you all a special and powerfully positive influence for .info and everyone you talk with. Thank you four, for all you do. - Cassidy

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

That is very kind of you Cassidy. We wish you all the best, as always.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

bears are known to scratch their backs on trees sometimes

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Definitely true.

Friendship Haiku

Lucylyn my friend,

I dreamed that you smiled at me

Dashie was impressed