Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Is this is summoning? I prefer to burn candles in a votive holder, mostly for safety, but also because I have a really pretty one that casts cool light patterns. I used to read by the light of two tealight candles. When I didn't have a lighter, spagetti and the stove burner do the trick. That could be a band name. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Hello my friends! How are you?

For us, we're fine.

We have decided to practice hypnosis in order to disable borken mind eye's eyelid for ever. I'll tell you how it goes!

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Hello Misha!

Dang it Jamie now I'm craving spaghetti.

That's sounds awesome Vādin, good luck!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I'm sorry, I only said it because that was the name of the game.

Nooo Ranger, we mean you said to someone in discord that it was. (Then you said something similar in another conversation yeah, but that was a coincidence.)

I don't remember saying "holy hell" as a swear. I couldn't find myself saying it on Discord either, but I did say "hell" a lot.