Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Joy] Chocolate is the best, I'd front for that if it made a difference.

I second that.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

Being switched in and co-fronting is exactly the same level of experience for us, so I don't have to front to enjoy it, but Bear's a 'darling' and pushes me forward for treats, but honestly mostly for Darlene, and recently Joy.

[bear] Misha and Ren actually don't care much to taste things much. Gwen is actually very squeamish and is rather happy never to ever have to eat. That's a benefit in her mind. It's funny, Darlene's emotions are in my stomach and she thinks about food a lot. Ashley's emotions are in my throat and she's the most verbal. The oddly synchronicistic and self fulfilling realizations are fun to think about, since from my perspective, they're not my decision or doing.

If all 16 of us got connected to a new part of the body, we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Cassidy took up residence for quite a while behind my left eyebrow, what's that mean?

I've been thinking about the tactile-imposition and presence imposition in my system, and I'm locating the simple ways I can induce it, mostly via everyday versions of the rubber arm effect. But I'm not sure if they replicate to people without tactile hypersensitivity. I'm pretty damn sure I'm predisposed, but, do you need a strong predispotion for these "cheaty" ways to experience tactile imposition to work? The goal being, once you experience it on command, you'll be able to replicate it and control it on command.

I started thinking about all this because Gavin was dicking around with his presence in my skull, and I asked if he was capable of presence-imposing geometric forms (rather than vague spheres and smoky shapes) and he presence-imposed a pyramid, cylinder, and cube on my desk. I'm not sure if people even know what I mean by presence imposition! It's on the line between tactile and visual. You don't see but you might as well. You don't touch but you still feel.

I can do some of this, but Gavin is wayyy better. Sharp lines are funny for me to do, organic shapes are much easier. That's why the geometric shapes surprised me. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Well, there's only 7 chakras, so maybe on the acupressure points?

I don't think this is considered true in pretty much any belief system, they're just the main ones people focus on.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas