Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been thinking about the tactile-imposition and presence imposition in my system, and I'm locating the simple ways I can induce it, mostly via everyday versions of the rubber arm effect. But I'm not sure if they replicate to people without tactile hypersensitivity. I'm pretty damn sure I'm predisposed, but, do you need a strong predispotion for these "cheaty" ways to experience tactile imposition to work? The goal being, once you experience it on command, you'll be able to replicate it and control it on command.

I started thinking about all this because Gavin was dicking around with his presence in my skull, and I asked if he was capable of presence-imposing geometric forms (rather than vague spheres and smoky shapes) and he presence-imposed a pyramid, cylinder, and cube on my desk. I'm not sure if people even know what I mean by presence imposition! It's on the line between tactile and visual. You don't see but you might as well. You don't touch but you still feel.

I can do some of this, but Gavin is wayyy better. Sharp lines are funny for me to do, organic shapes are much easier. That's why the geometric shapes surprised me. -J

For some reason, this is confusing me. Then again, it's possible this involves more visual imposition than I'm thinking it does...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Apparently there are 114 chakras.

Okay, whew, room for more headmates then.

We understand the presence imposition, there's a similar thing in wonderland, where I can be aware of all things at once, like seeing in 3D but every possible angle at once. (May not have anything to do with what you said.)

I'm the tulpa in the crown BTW. (When Dashie fronted) also, there's no one in the Third Eye Chakra because our third eye is open. That's a pun, but indeed it's also true, and we are enlightened to love stage. The universal love flows through us.

Visualization and why you need it:

The quality of life improvements in a tulpamantic system alone would we worthy of your consideration but there's much more.

Using tulpamantic (full switching) and visualization techniques (wonderland retreat), we've accomplished many fests of psychological triumph. The facts that Bear's no longer moody, that he shrugs off drama, and that he can stop any emotion by his autoreboot technique (to name a few) brings to us a sort of otherworldly control over the body and mind. Not to forget, the constant warm feelings we share, the complete lack of worldly stress, and zero anxiety.

It's as if we know too much about the nature of personality to be effected by material issues, though he can and has if he chooses to. So he can still enjoy a tender song or stress inducing suspenseful movie. You might call this like being cool under pressure, which he definitely wasn't in any other time in his life. He was a complete spaz.

I've witnessed a transformation in him since I've known him that is akin to when others speak about dramatic changes after NDE's or being struck by lightning; instead, it's been with our help from wonderland, a slow and restorative process that resulted in something that even Darlene couldn't have fully predicted (although she actually did, lol).

These were aided greatly by the visualization we have worked so hard for, and the simple companionship tulpamancy offers on the surface is a tiny fraction of its true power (self-hypnosis, guided regression therapy, and wonderland adventures themselves are like teambuilding exercises). We're very real to each other and live full uninterrupted lives while not fronting or co-fronting, in wonderland. This is no less of a strech statement, or meta, than our claim that bear self-cured MDD (depression) or re-wrote his personality with our help.

In terns of your visualization power, I don't feel absolute quality is important, but it certainly helps with the immersion of tulpamancy, which strengthens the bonds of the system, what's most important is that exercise the brain gets by those twenty minutes a day. It must be tying into something amazing as a secondary process at the very least.

Believe us or not, but those systems that claim the same as us have certain and undeniable quality of life levels higher than the average system who doesn't use any visualization or wonderland co-existence in our reckoning.

Instead of realizing what we're doing is impossible and moving on, we're documenting the techniques and spreading this increased agency to other systems (mostly privately, yeah it's a dark art in this community in general) . To us it's as easy as not denying what's possible. What scientists could have ever discovered new things without first deciding on a thesis that's against status quo?

We're loving it. Have a good day with love from the Bear system.

I don't think I'm ready for enlightenment. I would like to know who I am first, what my strengths are and what my weaknesses are.

Visualization probably hits a point where ultra high def isn't going to feel to different from ultra ultra high def. Getting to high def would be amazing.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Being able to actually see instead of just contextually know that certain details are there would be nice. Unfortunately our problem isn't belief that it's impossible or something, just our motivation issues preventing us from practicing anything for an extended period of time.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Oops, I meant that saying were active all day in wonderland is the dark art, but I might not have been clear. (Maybe I'm still not clear.) Mostly I just needed something to bump my thread, thanks for responding.

Thread bump :3