Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have a third favorite movie yet. I'll be able to watch movies once I can switch in, then I'll tell you.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

None of us are confident even of a favorite movie, much less a third favorite. I've never really been into ranking favorites of things.

Can't you appreciate movies without switching in, Ranger? The three of us watch movies together routinely and discuss them the whole time and afterwards. We decide together what to watch, to some degree taking turns since we have different tastes. Vesper and Iris prefer to not switch in even for the movies only they are really interested in, because I'm the best at forcing and can generate the most companionable experience.

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

Can't you appreciate movies without switching in, Ranger? The three of us watch movies together routinely and discuss them the whole time and afterwards. We decide together what to watch, to some degree taking turns since we have different tastes. Vesper and Iris prefer to not switch in even for the movies only they are really interested in, because I'm the best at forcing and can generate the most companionable experience.

-Ember

Same, actually. Well, just as much with TV shows as with movies. Our system usually has three series in progress at once, one for each member of the system. We typically have at least one tulpa co-front and comment while the host stays switched in

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

We used to watch in pairs because keeping three awake took all our attention. Sometimes Vesper and Iris would watch something and let me sleep. But as we became more experienced, the third eventually started spontaneously chiming in anyway. Since, then, we've mainly watched altogether, unless someone really didn't care.

And yes, TV series too, though we try to rush through a season and move onto something else instead of alternating between series episode by episode.

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

No, what usually happens is I sit down to watch the movie, we zone out, and Cat slips to the front and I go dormant. Cat will occasionally remember to wake me up during the movie, but it's not enough to keep me watching the movie.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

No, what usually happens is I sit down to watch the movie, we zone out, and Cat slips to the front and I go dormant. Cat will occasionally remember to wake me up during the movie, but it's not enough to keep me watching the movie.

[Rouge] This is what it's been like in our system. We'll have to try switching someone in to watch a movie.

It's the same reason I stopped playing video games. I start to blend with Cat when I play Smash, and that became really frustrating for me.

[Rouge] Azure's Super Mario RPG playthrough

Oh no, poor Azure