Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

Do what you have to do, I trust you know what you guys need right now. Better bolster up even if it ain't broke before accidents occur.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Three Sisters Play As One Missed Her Bear Episode 16

Today was chill. We didn't have any attack vessels or miners or convoys strafing us and we were just mining and processing and that was a good thing for a change. Bear left us alone too, it was like, "Bear? Who's that?" Misha says she missed him, whatever. It was a stark contrast to yesterday when we couldn't get rid of the guy.

I dreamt that I had a perfectly normal conversation with someone, but I was just remembering it like I actually had the conversation; I had to reason my way into proving it was a dream. It's a strange feeling.

That same deal happened when I remembered Ashley and Ren imposed and quickly reasoned it couldn't have happened in material space.

What if you could delude yourself into believing that they were actually imposed into material space as material beings? If I could accept that and truly believe it, then reality would be a scarier place I think.

Where's that line?

Oh, that thing where stuff that happens in dreams feels as real, if not realer than real life. We get that a lot. It gets pretty annoying when waking up and having to deal with the fact that it was just a dream, especially for good dreams. I hope it's not too normal.

I think the line is being able to work and function in the collective reality. The Ds of Distress, Disorder/Dysfunction, Deviance, Danger. You gotta get two. Tulpamancy is arguably deviant, the fringe applications even further.

I've known plenty of casually deluded people. We walk around just fine with plenty of delusions. -J

edit: word clarification

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

It's a little worrisome that things that I do with my headmates in mindspace and while imposed are as real as anything in memory to the point I can be confused. If I had a tramatic head injury, would I be telling the paramedics, "oh, don't worry, Darlene and Misha are caring for me, can they ride along?"

If you had a TBI, you have a built-in excuse. You're an author- your 'characters' comforted you. 

http://www.openculture.com/2013/05/the_strange_day_when_bugs_bunny_saved_the_life_of_mel_blanc.html

I've so had to bite back from opening conversations IRL with, "So Gavin said" or from mid-conversation saying "Gavin actually-" Just cuz he's always also there. -J

edit: and thinking I need to make breakfast for two, lololol! Early morning confusion.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread