Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

See you guys then.

Sounds like a good time to work on New Year's Resolutions. I mean, you don't have to call it that since they're infamously broken, but I like to set out to improve something in my life every year. Often tulpa-related, but actually 2019 wasn't, I worked on my motivation issues (in the form of scheduling) mostly. Dunno what I'll do next year, but it's the start of another decade, so maybe it should be special? Guess I'll have time to think about it too

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Everyone have a happy new year, see ya all on the other side of migration!

Anyone wanting to get ahold of us, feel free to contact through discord.

I'll still be on Discord and the cBox

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Poor Gwen...

Does Gwen or Misha switch in when you guys play or just you Ashley?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 3 weeks later...

From a discord group I was added to (they said this was fine to copy/paste)

[Bear] hey, just wanted to let you know we're leaving the community for two reasons. One, it's a hard decision and we've been trying our best but it's just been negatively affecting our system more than positive. Two, the administration of the community is unlikely to let us be who we are and we need to be true to ourselves, as we always were. Plus they've been 'irritated at us' for a while. This little break we just had gave us time to think about it and the community in general just isn't heading in the direction we want and we dont want to change it because there are a lot of people with opposite views of us, and we don't want to be a thorn in their side, since they mostly don't bother us. So please feel free to chat with us here for a while, we have email that I'll give shortly. Our PR is complete enough especially since we're uncomfortable adding anything else atm.

Sorry if this is a huge shock, but it's for the best for us right now.

We don't want a formal goodbye because Bears are unpredictable. If Bear and Misha really get over the recent changes in enforcement, then we might come back, but after three months it's not looking that way. The other issues were with the community at large. All the same issues we always had, such as closemindedness, gatekeeping, and denying others their experiences.

Let's see, they said it was fine for their email to be public, but for bot/web-scraping reasons I should probably break it up. Add "Bear" with no spaces in the place of the underscores here - Mishashy____@gmail.com

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.