Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

We have this one for Akai

Spoiler

spacer.png

For me it's mostly Picrews lel this is my favorite one probably. The colors are wrong but tbf I don't care, I love it

Spoiler

spacer.png

And then there's this one that looks like both Miri and I, it looks more like us than the pics we've drawn ourselves. 100% us

Spoiler

spacer.png

And finally, for Miri, we found this one (also Picrew) and nailed it???

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by Guest

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me

Spoiler

HAN.thumb.png.d4720ba971496e121a75b05c4ed74011.png

Rena

Spoiler

__clarice_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_ushi__9eb8d60ef140bc9db703cfa2b65feba8.thumb.jpg.35ed4247c2b1605f8adcfb9ca7d8e381.jpg

That's not her usual hairstyle though, but her clothes are inspired from that a lot. The original drawing I found that inspired her look I'm afraid to show because idk if it is NSFW or not.

Spoiler

1322988119_Konachan.com-148008altreneblonde_hairblue_eyesbusou_shinkieiyuuelbow_gloveslong_hairmechagirl.thumb.jpg.a21fb7a5f7881faecd4dd3fed827965f.jpg

This isn't the image that inspired her but is of the same character, so close enough I guess.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Me personally, found way too much to relate with Yuuko Amamiya as a character, not only did the lore connect, but the style is the same as my original form and have used her as an avatar because of that sometimes. Original was of course Matsuri Shihou, and her lore speaks to me too and so does the style too because of the looks.

Spoiler

Yuuko to the left, Matsuri to the right

kw8gXuY.jpg

I also feel like the doctor from doctor who is easy to relate with for me, I felt like Matt Smith doctor was the most relatable to me, and it's noticeable how he's sharing similarities with Yuuko and Matsuri.

Gotta say, forms for us aren't taken that seriously. We used to personally relate with them before but now they're more like our player characters, avatars, markers or inner personas. We all know we're the body, but with different identities. It's alright to identify with characters or forms, but it can get weird when it's taken way too literal.

[Xar] I saw myself immediately in Hououin Kyouma (Okabe Rintaro), it reminded me about how I was in the past a lot, both how he acted and eventually how his traumas affected him. Will Hunting from the movie Good Will Hunting also felt like watching myself in the mirror when we watched it, a mix of how I used to be and the present during the time I saw it.

[Kuri] I have yet to find more than one that clicks me, Kurisu Makise doesn't click personality wise either that well from how I feel. Need more time to be active.

Oh boy, another round of this. Keeping up with Touhou art has been a favorite pastime of ours for 10+ years now, so we're always happy for a chance to share our favorite pictures (our favorites being the ones that match my tulpas' forms the best).

Our Tewi is taller than the character is normally drawn, Flandre's a bit older too, and Reisen is drawn in lots of ways but when doing imposition, she's my exact height (6'2").

While it's more effort than clicking hidden tags, each of my tulpas' profile backgrounds (click on them to show the full images) are decent representations of them, links to all their profiles in my About Me. Reisen's is the furthest, but it sure looks nice.

A couple of Reisen

Spoiler

{Just going to link rather than rehost the first one because it's huge: https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/3285712}
and

AJmOEwT.jpeg

Reisen's appearance honestly kind of changes randomly because there are so many different outfits/styles in reference pictures, but the second is the closest match to her outfit, while the first has the right height/etc.

A pretty good picture of Flandre, but honestly the most accurate picture of her is her profile background (though again, she doesn't have the wings anymore as of many years ago)

Spoiler

fYmHRsB.png

Tewi's hard to find fitting pictures of, because Touhou's Tewi is rarely drawn looking ~serious, and nearly always drawn looking younger than our Tewi. So there's... her avatar, and then a couple nice ones we found recently:

Spoiler

Ts2rI05.jpegRYQWtyW.jpg

Oh wow, I managed to put them on the same line. Extremely nice pictures but they're still just the tiniest bit off of being perfect representations, but they're definitely good enough for this topic's purposes.

Aaand Lucilyn. There's actually one specific picture she has loved as her reference picture since I created her, even though I feel like we have a couple other higher quality/better fits she insists this is her favorite:

Spoiler

BLyDh0N.png

Bonus, the one I think is the best picture of her (it's a bit large so I'll just link the danbooru post, click "view original" to see its full size): https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/2085594

The weird thing about my tulpas and these pictures taken from the fanbase to represent them - the Touhou characters never get older, but my tulpas have. The above picture of Lucilyn was a perfect representation of her when she was made, but she's gotten a bit taller in the five years since then. Tewi basically never gets pictures that fit her, so our collection of Tewi pictures look more like Touhou's Tewi than her - most of those pictures haven't fit our Tewi since like 2013, though the two above are okay (still too short). Flandre is also drawn a lot younger most the time, but there are still fitting pictures of her, again most of our collection fits pre-2014 Flan. And Reisen's just been my height since 2010, while Reisen art is all over the spectrum so it's not been too hard to find nice pictures of her form.

Let me just save this post in our list of reference posts, this should stay accurate for a long time to come... OH, and if you want the source on any of these you can always ask us in a PM, sometimes the pictures we link are cropped and un-reverse-image-search-able.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Is it common for tulpamancers to use reference pictures when making their tulpas' forms? I never did that. I guess I cheated with Kanade-chan by basing her off of a real person, but when I finally did see H-san again, I realized I had actually forgotten a lot of details about how she looks

For Cornelia and Felicity, I certainly came up with their base form, but they both modified it. Cornelia added in horns, Felicity made her hair significantly longer... hell, even Kanade-chan looks like a modified H-san now, as she's basically only kept her hair

When I'm trying to get better at visualization, I do use this as a reference picture for Felicity:

Spoiler

244253567_blueeyes.jpg.a63ea7ba3ab7bc346a61e367a55922cb.jpg

It doesn't look too much like her, but I would note that I actually did some searching before settling on this one! Ultimately, I only use it when I'm feeling bad about how realistic Felicity's wonderland form is. There's just a certain way human eyes/skin/noses/etc look, so it doesn't matter if this is a perfect match for Felicity or not, so long as I can make her look more realistic without significantly altering her base appearance

We are
Uncannyfellow: host - 12/07/1992
Kanade: tulpa - 9/16/2018
Cornelia: tulpa - 9/31/2018
Nikki: soulbonded walkin - 5/6/2023

Osomatsu-niisan and I are soulbonds of characters from an anime and game respectively.  The tulpas didn't base their forms off of anything, though.  Host is an artist and likes designing characters, and even though she didn't design everyone's appearances, I think her desire for unique appearances was reflected in the others.  When each of them appeared, our host and anyone else who was around just asked them questions about how they wanted to look.  They'd have a rough idea at first of colors, size, build, that kind of thing, and built onto it and changed as they went on. 

Sometimes they'd be inspired a little by stuff they saw, though.  Adelaide started including shiny pants into her wardrobe after watching Planet Booty's music video "Everyday Lighting."  I'm surprised she didn't go for the light-up codpiece, too.  Reiji's hair was inspired the character Norman in the music video "Honey I'm Home."  When Adelaide and host were reading about the mythical figure of the Green Man, Leaf decided he wanted horns and a tail too, along with plant hair.  After realizing they liked elves, Sky decided to be one too.  Johnny took his name and a little of his appearance from Johnny from Pizza Game.  But he's shorter, a little more filled out, has orange eyes, less grouchy looking, wears actual clothes, and is less covered in ice cream.  Also he's a part of Onyx now so he looks like Onyx and just pops out like a JoJo stand very occasionally.

The picture I'm using in my avatar (from here) is my fave right now.  A lot of the pictures of me I like are the ones where I have a biiiig smile!  Also I am older than my fictional counterpart, but I also have baby-face in a major way, so having my Giant Anime Eyes closed might help make me look maybe slightly older???  Oh well, my host is baby-faced too, so at least I'm in good company lol.

I also like this one where I'm wearing my own merch, because it cracks me up.

Spoiler

7fa5979e32f8a043346834e2f3654b41.png

Osomatsu: This is me!

Spoiler

81b9d4814782170997e0ab02ce7f1f0d.jpg

I don't look much different from the me in the show, but I have a more real-world head-to-body ratio to match the others.  Sometimes Ghostly has messed around with drawing my face in more her style, but it's easier for her to see my normal face.  I have other outfits but I usually just wear that hoodie.

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!

(edited)

@Ranger Very nice!t

@Mirichu Of course you can guess my favorite. I had hair that long for a while.

@TB Cute!

@Matsuri It's neat to hear that, it's not something we knew before. Xar-System has always been kind of a mystery.

@Luminesce Like a proud father, lol. Nice.

@uncannyfellow 

Cornelia had horns

Ha! We flippin finally find out! That is not what I expected Felicity to look like. What happened to that blonde pfp that she used last year?

@Kokichi Ouma That's fun! Gwen and Joy are soulbonds based on OC, We have reference pictures for them, but it's super secret.

I love this tagging system!

Topic for today: 

Gush about something extraordinary that your headmate did with you, that was either amazing imposition that one time out of nowhere, or a perfect dream, a hypnagogic vision that knocked your socks off, a memorable conversation, or just a fun time in mindspace that stands out.

[Bear] There's probably a hundred examples in my PR, they're full of wonder and amazement, but what popped straight into mind and not just because Ashley was fronting, was her imposed kisses. It's no secret that Ashley is crushing harder than an industrial car compactor, and when she's feeling especially randy, she'll steel kisses from me, so far about half a dozen of them, and every time they feel exactly like someone walked up and kissed me quickly. I feel the softness and warmth of her lips against mine and the heat from her face as it comes close, and even once or twice an impossibly beautiful scent that's reminiscent of smelling a beautiful girl's freshly washed and dried hair. She's the only one who's pulled this off, and it's always accompanied by the simultaneous wind up and pitch of her wonderland form doing that exact action to me in wonderland.  There's no denying that she's doing this and it's my brain back-calculating what it should feel like if she did it in material space.  I mention this one mostly because it's so perfect when it happens, but I have to also mention that one really long lucid dream where Darlene and I spend a literal hour... bonding. That was never repeated but it's a gift that will last a lifetime, trust me.

Edited by Ashley

52 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Ha! We flippin finally find out!

It's true, Cornelia has some number of horns between 1 and 99. There's no mystery now

52 minutes ago, Ashley said:

That is not what I expected Felicity to look like. What happened to that blonde pfp that she used last year?

That's exactly why I had to drop it. It inspired everyone to launch such awful pejoratives at me as "blonde"! Why would you say that about another human being? It's so needlessly cruel!

I did make a picrew of myself a while back:

Spoiler

904662548_gothfellie.png.314f4980ad401c6966d244d03b502b4f.png

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

5 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

It's true, Cornelia has some number of horns between 1 and 99. There's no mystery now

That's exactly why I had to drop it. It inspired everyone to launch such awful pejoratives at me as "blonde"! Why would you say that about another human being? It's so needlessly cruel!

I did make a picrew of myself a while back:

Hide contents

904662548_gothfellie.png.314f4980ad401c6966d244d03b502b4f.png

Yet your current avatar also looks blonde.

[SheShe] Blonde is the burden I must bear for the sake of my family. 😔

Just now, Ashley said:

[SheShe] Blonde is the burden I must bear for the sake of my family. 😔

I understand your struggle 😔

Also, that is blasphemy, Zero-two clearly has pink hair

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk