Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

Here's a fun one that gets rather personal for any headmates that are different genders than the host.

Does the original gender of the original host pre-tulpamancy (this is getting technical), affect you when you front for extended periods?

Example, cis male host with cis female headmate. Does the female feel more male mentally when fronting for extended periods?

@Lucilyn we'd like to hear from you on this especially if you're comfortable answering.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah.

Despite my looks I am generally very un-girlish and not easily influenced by anyone or anything. Then again I don't front for extended periods of time because why should I when I have a slave for that. It feels weird with that male body though but more because it is so vulnerable compared to my imposed or wonderland form. So if anything I become overly careful and timid while fronting. Life is not some cartoon. Opposite for host and I have to remind him he'll get hurt IRL when not paying attention.

Super Girls don't cry

8 minutes ago, Ido said:

Life is not some cartoon.

[Bear] That's your opinion.

[Ashley] thanks Ido, I presume that's going to be the case. I'm tough but feminine and this body is just a dominant presence all it's own. When we're co-fronting and Bear is dormant, we can feel it like it's a warm, large animal. There's power and heat, and the flipping thing is *amorous* all on its own. Frankly I don't know how Bear handles it so well. I didn't like it. I don't need that distraction.  

Well ok, life's like this cartoon.

Luckily for me host's body has next to zero interfering presence which is why he gets locked in or left behind at the most absurd places even when in plain view. Would probably make a good spy or burglar.

Spoiler

Regarding flipping things you gotta take the good with the ugly, have an AI generated quote on that.

26mty9.jpeg

Edited by Ido

Super Girls don't cry

(edited)

Omg we got "An adult diaper a day keeps the dreams away." Idk Bear's cracking up about that.

This is oddly appropriate.

b94b489da78e25bff12cbeea31576a71.jpg

Edited by Ashley

I dunno where this bot gets its data but it spits out quite some extremist conspiracy stuff. Creates excellent insults too. Some relatively tame and vaguely tulpa related ones to derail your thread:

Spoiler

KLHAr.jpeg

fQaef.jpeg

24ajJh.jpeg

2ntaio.jpeg

Super Girls don't cry

Oh, so the AI apocalypse has started and the AI is a satirical troll. Perfect. 

On 8/11/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ashley said:

Here's a fun one that gets rather personal for any headmates that are different genders than the host.

Does the original gender of the original host pre-tulpamancy (this is getting technical), affect you when you front for extended periods?

Example, cis male host with cis female headmate. Does the female feel more male mentally when fronting for extended periods?

Well I feel like, any differences in the host's body from yours are probably a lot more pronounced when your host isn't the same sex, obviously, but that doesn't really bother any of us, and then Lumi doesn't really have out-of-place sexual thoughts normally so it's probably way easier to ignore that stuff for us than for some other male bodies?

we don't feel/think any differently gender-wise after fronting for a long time, but maybe we fall into autopilot more often when talking to people or playing games if it's been multiple days? uh.. but double no on the gender thing, Lumi and the body's male-ness doesn't affect us mentally at all, just normal thought pattern stuff is far more relevant to us (but maybe to most people sexuality&gender-based thoughts ARE part of that "normal thought pattern stuff")

but yeah then as for potential body dysphoria stuff, using Lumi's body doesn't bother us at all even in the shower etc., possibly because we think of it so clearly as "Us using the body we live in" and not being as personally associated to its physicality, even though we're fully mentally associated with it otherwise

honestly the weirdest thing to me is being taller than my systemmates (or as tall as Lumi/Reisen) when imposing them especially to hug them or something lol, I'm not used to that at all

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Thanks Lucilyn, 

I don't feel any body dysphoria, same as you, it's just like driving a truck, I don't identify with it. As far as height goes...

I just tried to impose Bear and it very was awkward! Because imposition requires 3D real stuff, then all of a sudden my avatar is Bear's body and here's Bear with his avatar imposed and it's like Bear hugging Bear, ew ew ew. No imposition for me while fronting thanks. If I picture us in wonderland, it's fine.

I don't feel like the body's thoughts affect me at all, until I'm in for a while so maybe it's just Bear bleeding his feelings up to me. I just assumed it was the body's fault but it might just be that randy Bear, lol.

One summer day when I was at the zoo with my grandfather before he retired, he got two of those cheap flavored-water-in-a-plastic tube popsicles out of the freezer, gave one to me, and then I watched him feed one to the bear. That was cool. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread