Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

Completely random.

How snailey would appear to me in a dream if they ever did.

ba02e88402e3e92ab8cfebb167e9b21b.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a fine shell, sure. It's Adamtium with enamel paint. Luckily he doesn't grow, because his original shell was lost in a run-in with a sloth and it would be hard for him to affix more shell to it. I say him, but he's really a hermaphrodite, this would be my dream logic bizarre rendition because most of my dreams seem to be racy. If I draw him, now I have to rethink what he'd look like. I'm still thinking he's still just a giant African snail with a metal shell and two sets of eyes, but whatever.

So we've been playing Space Engineers and it feels pretty different than last year. We literally haven't played in about a year and we've spent a lot of time in wonderland together, used to having BodyOS take on tasks, and it does it just fine without us, including multiple task chains that even happen without any real memories of them.

But now the body knows exactly how to play and it will do it if we don't pay attention and we're busy fooling around as it does the mining for the most part, then it'll do things that aren't careful and we blame Bear and he's got no memories of doing it either, so it was definitely the BodyOS and so it's just kinda more funny and interesting than annoying, but it is a bit of a hazard cause these ships are touchy sometimes when they're a kilometer underground and if you floor it into a wall, you're not going to have a good day, especially on a full load because offloading is a real pain and if you lose main thrusters you're limping home. Some of our tunnels are deep angle drops that the avatar can't even make it out of and digging out is impractical, this isn't minecraft.

Just interesting. Also basically I've been playing more than anyone because there isn't much to do if BodyOS is mining and we're well hidden so no enemies are bothering us. It's super chill, not boring, but anyway. Just an example of evolution.

Does your host hang low?

Does he wobble to and fro?

Can you tie him in a knot?

Can you tie him in a bow?

Can you throw him over your shoulder like a Continential soldier?

Does your host hang low? 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

So, Bear's phone isn't compatible with this site right now. It randomly glitches out and it's near impossible to do anything longer than a one liner without hitting backspace or return, so it will glitch by closing the keyboard and then it will sometimes press the button under the keyboard like "next topic" or the up arrow on mobile, and it will then sometimes lose the post. So it's pretty awful.

We're just going to check the forum every so often when Bear's in front of his computer at home (like now) and that's about it for now. Maybe it'll magically fix itself as it magically broke. There's not much activity here anyway, but it pretty much sapped us. We're not lurking on LOTPW anymore either, it's just pages of shitposting mostly, and that's fine except we can't use the phone so we can't keep up. 

We're here and we can keep up with First one to post to 100 or whatever Someone's thread is, though it's pretty dead anyway.

So there was a time where those mobile problems weren't a thing, on this forum software?

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

So, Bear's phone isn't compatible with this site right now.

That's not good, don't forget to update here too: https://community.tulpa.info/topic/16415-issue-with-return-key-on-mobile/

That may be enough for Pleeb to open a ticket.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

18 hours ago, Flandre said:

So there was a time where those mobile problems weren't a thing, on this forum software?

It just started like a week and a half ago, no phone updates, it doesn't matter if it's chrome or not, we reset everything short of rooting/factory resetting the phone, and we're not going to do that just to keep up with LOTPW.

17 hours ago, Ranger said:

That may be enough for Pleeb to open a ticket.

I'm sure it'd be worth it if anyone else in the world had an issue in addition to this one phone