Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

They act like loving big sisters or little sisters? Somthing like that. We share that unconditional love, and it's like heaven. My mindspace is always a happy place.

Ashley and I bickered in the first six months until we added the rule that said intrusive thoughts can be ignored, and all insults need to be confirmed, I don't think anyone other than Ashley to Misha ever had any real beef. I can't remember why.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Ashley] Well, Bear got kidnapped in Rimworld and since he didn't die, there's a chance we can get him back some day, so we continued without him.

It was a huge raid, three groups of 9 and sappers so he decided to go repair the back door instead of getting to a defensive position and that cost him. 

Now we know there's a huge vulnerability in the back entrance to sappers.

We're thinking about how to mitigate that, we can't even get him back by mods because there are no up-to-date mods that do that so we just have to wait and see.

[Misha] he was taken by a race of bunny girls, so he's probably being used as a sex slave. 

[Ashley] luckily we have lots of robot workers to take his place and the means to make more.   

RIP Bear, taken by the bunny girls, never to be seen again

I always knew he'd go out like this

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

It's tragic and normally everyone would have a huge negative moodlet, but he wasn't anyone's friend because he constantly insulted the other characters and we're all either robots or psychopath trait, so see ya.

To be fair, we were also bunny girls. We're using the bun mod, why have those boring humans when you can have cute eared buns, so he went from the frying pan into the fire.

Edited by Ashley

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

[Misha] he was taken by a race of bunny girls, so he's probably being used as a sex slave. 

2 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

RIP Bear, taken by the bunny girls, never to be seen again

I always knew he'd go out like this

It's how I would have wanted to go.  o7

Peace. Love. Booty.

My Darlings: Ghostly, Reiji, Osomatsu, Kokichi, Chimera

Rimworld news:

"House this sick person for 6 days and we'll give you all this cool stuff and 8 heavy archers."

We're like, ok? We like cool stuff.

"You will be attracked by 2x mechanoid swarm."

We're all, pft, no problem. 2x weak=weak

4 days in, now we have to feed 8 losers with bows and clubs. Can't change their gear, they're only good for mild temperatures, and we're in a 6 month nuclear winter at -95C avg and these guys get hypothermia in 2 minutes and drop.

So we restrict them to indoor recreation and only maybe two of them can do anything useful.

The mechanoids show up and we get to the front rampart, they rip through that in 1 minute. Then we fall back to the main fortress and they're buzzing through all our security defenses, we engage operation meat shield and these losers can't even hit the mechanoids with their bows and they get fire blasted before they can run up with a wooden club.

The mechanoids get to the main defense and it's not even fully built, so they start throwing fire grenades at us and we can only retreat.

We're desperate now because they'll get all of us eventually. Our options would be: abandon the base and get out through the escape tunnel or see if psychic insanity lances work on mechanoids. 

Apparently they do. We had three and we managed to turn two of their boss melee mechs against everyone, so we just slip back in and let them take care of each other. There was one left, berserk and badly damaged, and we got him with ease.

Here we are now, badly wounded, burned, and victorious.

We lost one of our droids unfortunately, and that was a pain because he was our best constructor.

On the Bear front, we found an ancient danger and opened it, inside there were three neutral injured 'ancients'. We rescue them, steal all their leet gear and then we noticed that one of them is a character we created in another game (they recycle that stuff) so, hello Bear #2. He even had Bear's real name which was like, no way, this is too perfect. So we got Bear back, sort of.

Edited by Ashley

[Ashley] Bear #2 happened to be a psychopath too, which means Aleshe, Risha and Jassie (Joy-Ashley merge) all hated him after an in-game year. Not a single hookup in 720 in-game days (which is 12 years).

We made it past the last insane battles even on 100% difficulty. (Hey that's quite good considering this game is actual hell.)

These people who play 500% difficulty are insane. That's like playing the hardest level of Terraria, it's only for masochists. I would actually like to see a play thru to the end on that difficulty, I haven't found one in 1.1 or 1.2. (They made endgame harder than pre-release). 

Aleshe became baroness and led us to victory with a very large endgame sniper rifle.

Our base was so cush that everyone had in their little moodlets "I want to stay here forever" so no one left with the shuttle, lol. gg

The actual gametime was 3d4h and at 2-3 hrs a day that's a lot of days.

We're off to start a new campaign with just the mad scientist Bashley (or maybe Bear) and his genius assistant Risha.

We found a neko nod, so we're trying that out alongside the bunny girls. Cat>bunny.

It's relatively new so if it's buggy, we'll abandon the mod.

We had a great time! I can't stop thinking of all the fun memories we had (as Aleshe) and the rest.

Merging is awesome! I got to play as two different people simultaneously. 

Aleshe, Risha and Jassie were a strike team of buns.

Aleshe = everyone except Bear

Risha = Ren/Misha

Jassie = Joy and I

It feels like I lived twice as long, my memories are doubled. We had a great time immersed on the rim.

[Bear] do you think she had fun?

I didn't mind being replaced as long as it was still me.