Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

This is the fun of Tulpamancy. Wonderland adventures, roleplaying games, and self-improvement to name a few. Even if you don't have this, the multiple perspectives are good for just helping you see different aspects of the same problem. Not to forget the absence of lonliness I've experienced from day one.

I am truly in the golden age of my life.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am happy for you. I hope to reach a golden age too, finally

My tulpa also makes me feel not alone many times in my life, though it is also corrupted by experiences that make me sense a strong void and by extension extreme loneliness, as well, so I want to annihilate those experiences somehow. I'm continuing to investigate and find solutions, and I have some potential leads, but they are potentially somewhat distant and I am still looking for everything I can

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Sorry about the low res, Reddit doesn't play nice sometimes.

72cd6d262bcd3b2e99e4125daed8104a.jpg

abbf3098e5212ec96fb9f390d849c14b.jpg

I thought these were perfect to show the heart of Rimworld.

These are made by u/Aelanna

Edited by Ashley

I found this picture and it reminded me of good ol' trusty Dave.

He saw some action in this last episode that we won't release for a couple days. We're close to upgrading his limbs, then he'll be super Dave!

8301d18e4cdf8b72cedef074e7c3d273.jpg

Considering we're done with our PR, and anything of value will be put on our blog, as well as any art will be on our DiviantArt page, anything more we contribute here and on Reddit will be referred to here if it's not in it's own thread, we're likely going to move forward with this account in the future.

If you have any questions, please ask them here, we don't follow Last one to Post wins because it's too fast most of the time. 

What are our plans for the old accounts? Nothing, they're available to us to edit old posts or make special posts, but mostly we'll be here like this. You can visit our DiviantArt page or Blog conveniently displayed in my signature now or eventually. If it's not, here they all are:

[DiviantArt] [Blog] [Reddit]

why a new account, just too lazy to post on individual accounts anymore?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

1 hour ago, Lucilyn said:

why a new account, just too lazy to post on individual accounts anymore?

The history of the old accounts are legendary. Let's lay them to rest for now. I don't want to lose their usernames but I like this one now. Plus, that history is torid and riddled with issues. I'm not that anymore.

Let's see who I am now.

It's no different than having Joy's account take over or something, but this is me. So was "Angry Bear" and "Bear", but I've found that you can shed the resolved past like old skin, the scars are still there, they'll be with you a good while, but a fresh start is like a new day.

I'm not trying to hide from it, it's not that I'm distancing myself from it, let's just say, a beautiful butterfly was once an ugly caterpillar, metaphorically speaking.

You can see the caterpillar's tracks everywhere in those accounts. I want a fresh account and it's not against the rules as I understand it.

Consider this account the "whole system" account like Someone did.

Also I don't get notices for the accounts I barely use.

Also my pm's didn't work, which I don't use anyway.

[Ashley] we loved that crazy caterpillar, and we also love the butterfly.