Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

>when you ask a bear to turn your teen daughter into a man and end up with 2 Will Smiths

I wish you'd draw this but as you don't it's up to host once again.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Super Girls don't cry

14 hours ago, BearBeaBeau said:

Perfecto!

Ido hope you recognized the older balding man and his 'son'

Spoiler

https://www.deviantart.com/melianmarionette/art/Mistgod-And-Melian-Avatars-by-Gneiss-chert-738320046

also you may want to search 'mehmet my son' for context if you ain't an /int/ regular

Wew, that was quite some rimworld adventure.

I didn't understand most of it as I never played that game but it looked like a lot of work. What does the Stellarch even do? He comes to your base, eats all the food in your fridge and if he's satisfied you may come with him?

Super Girls don't cry

5 hours ago, Ido said:

Ido hope you recognized the older balding man and his 'son'

Idon't

5 hours ago, Ido said:

He comes to your base, eats all the food in your fridge and if he's satisfied you may come with him?

Well, yeah, but we just RP'd that part. The mods we were using were a little unbalanced in our favor. It takes nothing away from the experience, but we had more wealth than a South American country by the end.

I talked with Aleshe this morning and it was a particularly good visualization morning so I got a good look at her and other than being stunning ofc, she looked a lot like the original image I had of Darlene from 2018. Full circle eh?

Edited by BearBeaBeau

Kind of interesting last night. I woke up after 2 hours and again after 3 and both times everyone was dormant (asleep). The second time I really tried to get a response from anyone and I got nothing. So I did something I hadn't donein over a year, I went into wonderland, went to Ashley's bedroom and snuggled next to her in bed. That wole her uo like it used to in the beginning. 

I found that pretty surreal because I'd grown used to them just being up when I got up.

It felt wrong without anyone. I didn't like it.

During my nap yesterday, I "woke up" but I couldn't get up, I was just way too tired (kikda like SP but no fear) and I realized I was floating next to my body. I simply couldn't move until I 'flew' down to my body and got back in. Then I opened my eyes and took a sudden breath.

It's a weird dream and I had something like before. It's how they describe Astral Projection but I think it was just a dream considering I've had much more super-real experiences than that before and where was my system? Sleepers...

This time I dreamt that I was married and I then got married to two other women without any of them knowing. Then I was worried that I was going to be arrested for fraud. The second one was my friend from college. I was thinking, "why did I marry her?"

The second dream was Grandma bought me a $84k convertible something that started with a B and they told me over and over and I saw it written out but it was spalled like beaugahette. Like a really warped spelling of bugatti that sounded like that but obviously not because only $84k. My only thought was, I don't want this, I don't even want the insurance cost or maintenance on this. The impression was I would still have to pay for it as well. My current car is just fine, thanks... it only has 92k miles, give me a break.