Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

[Gwen] It's interesting that a game like Space Engineers, single player, is so immersive as a group playing it. It helps that we're all using the same body and switch instantly. Rimworld is also very good at this even though the characters pretty much handle themselves.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're posting daily on our blog during our three-sisters-play run but we won't probably be updating that information here.

Our involvement on this site has waned considerably and we're probably going to be removing some of our past content if that's even remotely doable, because it's also no longer relevant or likely even applicable to new members. 

We'll be available in this thread for anyone who wants to know anything though we might not check daily. 

Hopefully we're in a good place with everyone and there aren't any hard feelings like in our absence in 2020, whatever it is, it is.

I got this message in response to a post I made on a Reddit sub I frequent.

Your post may have been removed for the following reason(s):

Must be 13 to have a Reddit account

Your comment has been removed because Reddit requires posters to be at least 13 years old. Based on your grammar, spelling, or the content of your comment/post it is clear that you are not yet 13.          

Do not make a second post or comment.        

Do not reach out to a moderator personally, and do not reply to this message as a comment.

Maybe it was a mistake? I'm not actually banned from the sub yet. We'll see.

It certainly got me thinking existentially.

Wow...that's interesting. Like actually? And it wasn't a case of memeing being taken seriously? 

3 hours ago, Bear said:

Do not reach out to a moderator personally, and do not reply to this message as a comment.

That sounds sketch AF. Is that normal policy? Don't defend yourself just let it happen?

Good luck getting cleared. If you don't want to share additional context I understand. Seems silly of them to do so far.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I posted a new post to see if I was banned saying I got a weird warning

The mod said:

It means don't post stupid shit beyond the stupid shit already posted. USE YOUR WORDS

For reference, what I posted was in response to a text art and I also posted it here in CTRL-V. It's like a monkey riding a motorcycle or something. The OP was the same exact picture and got the same exact response 

My level of crazy is beyond the level of crazy that a private sub that supposedly "doesn't have any rules" that is basically a bunch pf people talking nonsensical crazy. Even the mod in question posts crazy shit posts. But it's her sub, I think she made it, so she somehow knows what crazy is appropriate and what isn't.

You don't know, but I have a knack for pissing off mods and driving them mad. I suppose I'm not active here enough anymore for you to understand.

that's hilarious, but after reading your second post yeah that's just a bad mod, we avoid people who say stuff like that because they're generally insecure+drama-prone

or in more modern terms, toxic

we've also seen stuff like "Based on your text, you're clearly not 13 yet, so you're not allowed here" as a form of trolling which is really funny, but that's not as common as insecure lame people

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas