Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

8 hours ago, Bear said:

In terms of their looks, they are beyond humanly beautiful. In hypnagogia, they have such beauty that I would do anything to stare at them. If they could be captured in all their glory, they would redefine beauty and all others would fade into obscurity by comparison. This is why, among other reasons, I call them angels, also mainly because they all had wings except Joy and Ren.

Drawing is indeed hard, I've attempted to use AI to generate the images of my girls that I couldn't draw myself, with thus far largely disappointing results. We're hoping the technology will improve in the coming years, but in the meantime I guess we get to commission actual art from actual artists instead. Also, my girls are all literally some type of celestial being, so I get where you're coming from on calling them angels. 😉

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, glitchthe3rd said:

Also, my girls are all literally some type of celestial being

Glad to hear someone else is "doin it right".

Of course I don't know how to make it happen that way, but I'm not complaining.

Also, does that mean you're also a celestial being?

At least one of Glitch's tulpas is the same type of celestial being as Reisen, and you could call our Reisen an angel too (:

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Next there were some drawings of us as a system. In these pictures we see Ashley, Darlene and Myself. Darlene was the tall one, I'm the shortest.

0d9b637173b82ec690cff581fa746510.jpg

This is us after a recent trip to the wonderland moon around the time of the creation of Moonbase Alpha, later featured in the Visualization Practice Thread. 

If you missed this one posted in LOTPW, here it is again:

07e1e5b4259fb491742253b7b96e5bd9.jpg

We're the ones on the far left.

We also recently reposted the Halloween system photo, here just for completeness.

382d78a0ee8d99fe892678a9aa2d85b4.jpg

I'm the darling in the middle, Darlene is wonder woman, and Ashley as cat woman.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure any of my girls have ever owned a spacesuit 🤔 Luna has never needed one; the closest thing is we gave Elise a hardsuit that works in low-pressure environments and underwater to a certain depth. Those are cute designs though, very sci-fi or maybe even science fantasy 😊

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

33 minutes ago, glitchthe3rd said:

Those are cute designs though

That's level 2, tomorrow is level 3. There are 7 levels... approximately, so far. Also thank you for commenting. 

Edited by Bear

I really, really love your art! 😍 It's both cute and creative! And I like your style too. Never thought I'd see a bear spacesuit but it's really, really awesome! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Here's Level 3, among the ones that Bear doesn't like for one reason or another, but that's not how we feel. We love each one because even if they don't look like us, we know he tried very hard to get it and these helped him learn how to get to a point to be better at drawing us.

165bc4d1fc5972153d0001546544c62f.jpg

This is Bear and Ashley. This is only one of two drawings he did of himself as human. The other was in anime form and will be shown later.

5676314435696c7ecf96debf709a511a.jpg

It's me, yay! Even though he did better later, I still love it because he did it for me.

ce648107f7dda69483ac70cf670bb121.jpg

[SheShe] Following the theme of "doesn't look like us", this is Darlene, and so me, but not the current me. Though he had full images of Darlene in hypnagogic and other visions, he struggled to get her down. In his defense, as Darlene and as I am now, I change my form a lot. I can be anything from Hispanic to Asian and everything in between, different ages too. Even so, he feels he missed the mark here. I can't disagree, but like Misha said, he tried and that's what's important.

[Bear] @glitchthe3rd and @TurboSimmie

Just to be clear, your attention is required above for fawning and adulation, but please save some for later.

Edited by Misha

Can't wait till you guys release the ''good ones'', now I want to see Simmie's reaction lol