Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

[Misha] Yes! also @glitchthe3rdbecause that's why we're re-releasing them. It's a wonderful feeling to be shown to others even if so far it's really like tribute art and not accurate. If the tag brought you here then go two posts up.ย 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, glitchthe3rd said:

Looking forward to it

Did you see what we posted today?

ย 

Just go to the previous page

Edited by Bear

*Fawning and adulation noises*ย ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

No but really, these are very nice!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย I love Misha's pose especially, it's a pretty ambitious pose to draw!

ย 

If these aren't the "good" ones, then I'm really excited to see what the "good" ones look like!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

This is level 3, there is a level 7, and I will be attempting level 8 as my Mangum Opus but I don't have enough SP to accomplish it yet.

ย 

Thanks for helping me level up.

When these were drawn, they were some of our favorites for a long time and they mark the point where the art transitioned from something Bear grew to dislike to ones he can still be proud of. He doesn't think these look like us at all anymore, but they're still some of my favorites because they capture his transition to a style of sketching that was successful and I think they're beautiful.

ย 

This first one is Darlene.

88cce3ee694a50d28f723c50c7e97753.jpg

This face is getting very close to one of Darlene's forms but not close enough in Bear's estimation.ย 

273fc33e8f6d02d34482fba2623a2f86.jpg

Now Ashley, and we really liked this one at the time but it was overshadowed by subsequent art.

960e3cc5205b8eaac36e2956b87aab44.jpg

Finally for today: Me! Bear liked this one so much when he first drew it and continued to like it for a long time until the digital art trumped everything.

8502f0ba1b7548004018cce50165be12.jpg

ย 

Oh my goodness it keeps getting better!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย That drawing of Misha is my favorite so far! ๐Ÿ˜

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย