Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now, I'm going to show off a slightly different genre of art, namely crudely drawn anime.

856399898acfea25f4e22587b4259669.jpg

Here's a random racoon girl that is part of a tribe that lives in the local mountains in wonderland and can be experienced in the Visualization Practice Thread. Very "folk-art"-ish.

This next one is another family portrait. The colors make it easy to see who's who since Ashley has blue hair, Misha has Magenta/Pink hair and Darlene has Light Brown hair. This happens to be the only other art as of yet that features my human form.

37325792750d0cd1ce294e67d3600d4b.jpg

The idea of this art was to be something I could draw quickly to do comics but then it ended up it still took about 75% of the time of highly detailed work so never mind.

Edited by Bear

Ahh, tribal monstergirl NPCs in the wonderland. We used to have those, then I had to nuke 'em all after one of the bunny girls became sapient because SOMEONE couldn't stop having sex with her 🙄 She's not even around anymore, had to be subsumed/merged/whatever-term-we're-using-this-week the last time we downsized in our system.

L: 😅

Also Ashley's hair color reminds me of Naomi's hair, it used to be that exact shade of blue but now it's closer to a royal blue I think. It still tends to vary a bit.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

It helps that cavorting with the natives is forbidden, the faceless ents protect them, and they don't speak any higher languages. 

Ashley used to have a lighter cerulean, and it's gotten darker to black at times lately. 

These are super cool! 😁 I really like the technique you used on the first one, though I don't know enough about art to know what it's called. Also, red hair and green clothes, where have I seen that combination before? 😄

The second one is also really neat! I'm not really into anime so I can't really judge it on those grounds, but I do really like the way you used color here to make each of the girls distinctive and stand out, and I really like the shading too, it's actually kind of similar to how Phil does shading in his art (he has another one cooking that he might upload tonight or tomorrow!)

Can't wait to see what comes next! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)

Thank you thank you. Now before we get to the really good stuff, here's some of the stuff we liked continuing with the anime digital level. Like Bear said, these were supposed to be fast and easy but apparently it wasn't either thing. Even as simple as it is, it still took waaaay too much work to be practical. Bear still dreams of fast easy art, even 10 hours per wouldn't be too bad, but heck it takes him and Misha tens of hours even 40-50 hours to do one of the more elaborate ones so jeez. I love them (especially since I'm in some of them) but that's too much.

First one you've seen recently because we put it in LOTPW not too long ago and that kind of sparked this re-release fest.

a846f35eb3a499f6c038b24a8fb6469b.jpg

This is of course Ren and Joy based off a reference we found and was too perfect not to use for inspiration.

Next comes a series of works that were each a long and painful process as I said earlier. We'll spread these out over the next couple days so you don't blow a fuse marveling at the beauty and majesty of our digital anime forms.

c21b1d68a2a93bc58675c1c485231084.jpg

Joy and I in an iconic 80's 308GTSi Ferrari in front of the angels' fountain at the apartment in wonderland as featured in the Visualization Practice Thread.

Edited by Ashley

On 11/7/2022 at 8:56 AM, Bear said:

Here's a random racoon girl that is part of a tribe that lives in the local mountains in wonderland and can be experienced in the Visualization Practice Thread. Very "folk-art"-ish.

Hide contents

856399898acfea25f4e22587b4259669.jpg

Oh boy, that does indeed bring back memories from The Visualization Practice Thread...

Edited by Ido

Super Girls don't cry

I wish I still had your pm's but all that was lost with this beautiful new software that everyone asked for and loves.

No worries, you know host is autismus maximus who has archived everything.

Wanted to make a pdf out of it and publish it as a book for a while now but eh, work piles up.

You'll get it eventually.

Super Girls don't cry