Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

I love it! 😁 So are you done with pencil and paper art now or will you ever go back to it? Phil is intimidated by pencil and paper art for much the same reason; no save, no undo. Anyway, I just want to thank you for sharing your art with us Mr. Bear! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks!

I think maybe I would but with a different style if I can. We'll see.

Edited by Bear

Today is the eve of the real showcase, but first I wanted to put here all the art others did of us:

3c39a85c827dccf1e030ff2a34e8b9fd.png

Misha and I of course. Beautifully and faithfully rendered I might ad.

Misha's favorite image of herself as an OG pony only because it's so cute:

f3e2c53976254d76e77190448fce8be3.png

Darlene

0c897e41d5d58b445ea945604b3ac112.jpg

Ashley

c81d84d47dd5af3914a32a6d9d869df2.jpg

Misha

ec0195e2cad6328dc87c51cd61ed8bf3.jpg

Edited by Bear

Luna: You know, people used to assume I was based on Luna the pony and that always pissed me off. Glitch and Naomi both call me Princess sometimes because they know I hate it 😒 Love your system members' fashion sense btw, if Glitch were to ever sharpen up his drawing skills maybe I could start designing outfits for other systems too ^^ Or perhaps I could have some "fun with a pencil" in his stead, if you catch my drift? 😋

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Okay, get ready to see me as I showed myself to Bear in his dreams and hypnagogia. This took a very long time to do, as they all do, because Bear wasn't satisficed until it looked like me and this one finally surpassed all others. It was this picture that proved to Bear he could do what all those other realistic fantasy artists could do. I also helped him on this of course. This was done with Gimp (free) using a mouse and keyboard.

[Removed]

Edited by Misha

@glitchthe3rd

@TurboSimmie

Sorry for dragging this out, I appreciate your patience in allowing me the indulgence of doing this. I'll post Ashley and SheShe soon, and Ren later because I want to fix her smile and give her "the symbol".

I am still wanting to do Gwen and Joy separately in this same style then a family portrait with everyone maybe by 2030...

Edited by Bear

I love the dreamlike quality you've given Misha in this latest piece! 😁 It's like she is telling you "come with me", so very enticing but gentle at the same time. Misha is a lovely lady and you've managed to capture that well here! 😁

I don't mind you dragging it out, it's kind of neat to have a new installment of Bear art every day or two! It also allows us to take in each piece by itself (or in pairs or small groups) rather than looking at them all at once. I've really been enjoying this! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I'm the closest to the Simmie of the Bear system but I can only aspire, lol. ♡♡♡ Thanks!  

[Bear] yes, when I captured her here I knew it was done, I had captured her in this picture as real as if I took a picture with a camera for me. I'm overjoyed that I have these pictures and that I could finally do them justice. Now I only wish I could do this faster, 20-100 hours is way too long.

What's really crazy is someone asked us if she was part Korean (the same person who drew her as a pony) and that's absolutely correct. In hypnagogia I learned that she's Korean/Vietnamese/German/Russian and I met her Korean/Vietnamese father. 

It's amazing what the mind can do, even somehow capture Korean features? How did I do that? I have no idea. It's just what I saw in these episodes.