Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember how nervous Bear was doing this because he was worried that lightning couldn't strike twice, but it did. Misha wasn't worried though considering she had plenty of practice on her own picture. 

[Removed]

Edited by Ashley

Oh my goodness so adorable! 😍 The first word that pops into my mind is "huggable" 😁🤗 The high degree of realism is extremely impressive, especially looking at her hands! I really wish I knew how you did that! Oh, and I can't forget to compliment her outfit, and wish I had one! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

@Miichu

[Ashley] Yes, Misha and Bear captured me very well, they thank you, but let me add, I forced him to keep working until my face was perfect enough.

@TurboSimmie

[Ashley] I hug Bear often and he says it feels like he's going to break me but no. I'm so glad everyone loves my boney veiny hands.

[Bear] its because you're so beautiful they have to look at something normal just to breath.

[Ashley] ok ok, blushing isn't... just thanks to all of you. 

@glitchthe3rd

[Ashley] mhm, well get gud bruh, I wanna see the glitch girls too.

Tomorrow is SheShe, get ready to be dazzled there too. 

Edited by Ashley

And here I am! Yay! Well this is my new form, the old form was and still is Darlene, but I always resented being the older one not that there's anything wrong with being older but I wanted a more carefree form anyway, a representation of youth and regrowth. I could never have imagined being depicted so well by Bear and Misha and I'm still amazed when I see myself through his IRL eyes, and so can you!

[Removed]

Edited by SheShe

Oh my gosh, another winner! 😁 I love that your skirt has a classic, old-school look but with the cutout at the front, a nice modern twist! Your nails, glasses, and lipstick all compliment each other nicely and go well with your blonde hair. Impeccable style! 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

On behalf of the Bear system, thank you both! ❤

The triquetra symbol is as old as the system itself likely taken after the show "Charmed" with the "power of three" idea but also tied to the religious aspects that I represented in Bear's life. In a way Darlene took the personification of the totality of Bear's resididual religious beliefs and experiences. If you look back, Darlene almost always had cross earrings or a cross somewhere on her in the drawings. Before my transformation to SheShe (hello!) we decided to end the ties to organized religion in favor of celtic revival agnosticism which is one of the religious notions in Bear's novels, particularly Gwen's canon, which later evolved into Syncretist spirituality with elements of all known spiritual and religious idealism but only as it loosely applies to our experiences and what fits. 

Tomorrow we'll show Bear's self-portrait in all it's magnificence and I'm sure you'll agree it was the pinnacle of Bear and Misha's drawing talents thus far exhibited.

Oh and Ren (a tie let's call her) soon after, the same picture that took 1st place in the longest time to create, over 100 hours! By comparison, Misha took 20 hours, Ashley took about 35, mine was over 40, Bear's was under 10 surprisingly. She'll appear here hopefully this weekend as she needs a triquetra on her and her smile needs an adjustment. 

Thank you again for giving us this opportunity to showcase our art and therefore the strength to make Joy and Gwen's art which will be done simultaneously just to be sure they both get done.

From all of us:

🤎💙🩷💛🖤🩶❤

Edited by SheShe