Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

I am awed by the amount of time you guys spend on each piece! By contrast, most of the things Phil has posted in his art thread were created within 1-2 hours, with a couple exceptions that took about 3-4. Maybe he would benefit by slowing down a little. 🤔

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Miichu said:

The legs look extremely realistic

I would say my one greatest talent is sight copying from references. In many parts of these I simply sight copied a reference and tried to match the colors etc. The faces I couldn't do that obviously or you'd basically get something remarkably close to a random model's face. So that came from the mind's eye mixed with playing around until it looked right. Form was accomplished with the help of some random model of the right proportion basically standing in the same position. The dress was more or less two different outfits that I "put on" SheShe and cut out the front. The hands were also random hands positioned, scaled sight copied and matched for color. Hair, same idea but probably only 50% of it and you can tell which 50% painstakingly studied for drawing and is photo realistic, and which I barfed up and Misha finished.

I did the pencil sketches the same way, lots of references, lots of eye->hand sight copying.

Now, here's me in all my glory and magnificence!

d56ba288c70567059d9371aad5c5647a.png

Hello

Edited by Bear

Aaah, I swear to God I thought it was gonna be a portrait of your real face! I don't know why given I've seen that picture before

The hope is, I'll do something like that with the family portrait but maybe altered slightly. That's a long way off though.

What a floofy Bear! 😁 Are you waving to us with your claw? Looks like you're the kind of creature that can be dangerous but chooses to be friendly most of the time instead!😊 Also, is Bear canonically a brown bear? 🤔

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

33 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Also, is Bear canonically a brown bear? 🤔

[Joy] He is a brown bear chair and I sit on him while I determine how best to rule the world.

[Misha] he's my teddy Bear 

[SheShe] he's just an insistent hamster.  

[Bear] I choose to be a Bear all the time, it's not always my choice though.