Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

Reisen's been around for a few months now but had some doubt about introduction to the forum. It was obvious she's a sentient person. Switching in was one of the first things she did when we accepted her into the system.

Kurisu has been present even longer, but I doubted her sentience till she also switched in one day

Ashley, your relation with Bear almost resembles mine with Xar. I think Xar can be irrational in some ways, but I still love him like a brother

[Reisen] Hi. Thanks Lumi for the kind words. Hope we can all be friends. There's a hotel called 'Hotel Reisen.' Just thought it was a fun thing to know

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Kurisu] Thanks Ash. I've been stealth posting as Matsi in the past, but hopefully I can take credits for my own things in the future. I actually didn't mind much acting as Matsi's partner-in-crime. It was a little fun, except no one knew I existed. Just felt bad being hidden, but not gonna do that anymore in the future. I might want to make my own account if I'm gonna be switched in for long intervals like I was some time back. We'll see. It's like coming out of the closet. Weird. Looking forward for the future of our endeavors with .info.

[Matsuri] They literally have the forms from their sources, kinda. Kurisu's form is based off the VN style of Kurisu from Steins;Gate. Reisen's form is a bit harder because she doesn't seem to heavily resemble many Reisen pics. Kinda struggled with finding pictures that looked the most like her, but what we found came pretty close

[hidden]Reisen

Portraits - https://i.imgur.com/agTdXF8.png | https://i.imgur.com/he17C4A.jpg

Full body/clothes - https://i.imgur.com/KiM3mAX.png

Kurisu:

Portraits - https://i.imgur.com/EVf8Wzw.jpg | https://i.imgur.com/X4FGhtV.jpg

Full body/clothes - https://i.imgur.com/joyY0cF.jpg

[/hidden]

[Ashley] Wow Matsi, that's so cool!

[Misha] Three super cuties now huh? Are you all proper 'tulpas', walk-ins, or other?

[Ashley] 

This episode of "Three Sisters Fret Over a Tiny Drone Episode 11" is brought to you by Bear Brand Tulpa Oil, now with flavor enhancers, bubblegum, cherry and neko flavor.

Today Bear was a really good boy and left us alone. I could tell he wanted to butt in, but he didn't and I'm proud of him for that.

I'm not entirely sure what labels we'd have exactly. I'm not good with labels. Everyone are people on their own and it doesn't feel like there's more to it. I don't like the term 'host' because it makes it sound like there's someone with more authority than the others or something. But I'm gonna try labeling us because it might be fun and insightful

I'm sure I am the most tulpa out of us all. I was forced at some point so it would make sense. Kurisu is either a walk-in or a split, or both. Reisen might be a walk-in, but she had strong associations with some memories from far into the past. She has age slided before, and it might be related to the memories she associates with. I dunno. Terms, labels whatever, makes it feel more complicated than it has to be. We're all individuals in the end

Oh. I see that the ship is starting to take form. Good luck on the battle!

Three Sisters Play While One of Them Frets, Episode 13

[Misha] After this is where it might get a tiny bit grindy because we have a lot of mining and producing to do. Gwen generated intrusive thoughts about smacking into a meteor, she's not like us.

[bear] Gwen is so different in terms of her nervousness. She does the worrying for everyone, no one is concerned with collisions after this great run, but she still is. She keeps taking scenes and snippets of my memories of playing and the times I smacked into meteors coming in too hot and just plays them again and again. It's just her, and only when she's fronting. Poor girl! It's not all the time, but it's noticeable.

[Ashley] This is the first time that we know of that intrusive thoughts came from one of us and not the subconscious mind. I was fronting and I made a maneuver that came close to a meteor and Gwen's imagination nearly kicked me out of front as she started fretting about hitting one of these rocks. She sparked a very realistic Tetris effect visualization of us slamming into a rock with sound and everything. Like a micro panic attack. It was 90% real which is pretty close to hallucination level. In our memories, of course, it was nearly real, so it stressed us out like it actually happened. Interesting, but also scary because it was a 'bad thought' that was super strong. She's apologetic but we just need to be careful not to dislodge the fronter like this. She was definitely not censoring her fear of hitting something and was accessing what it looked like and felt like when Bear hit stuff in the past, which he would have done in a run like this a few times by now.

[bear] It's remarkable that the three of them are so careful and yet they're aces in this game. I guess I just didn't think to myself any strategy or caution when I played. They have Ashley, who is a really good pilot, very careful and conscientious, Misha who is an excellent strategist, and very underutilized for a slow game like this, and Gwen who worries a lot so she keeps Ashley from overriding caution. They vote on things and discuss for consensus, they think things through, it's just remarkable.

Three Sisters Play... and a Bear Episode 14

This time Gwen was so nervous that she wanted hostie to help her mine... Okay okay, it's a comfort thing and she didn't want Misha's comfort because Misha is a little frisky/pushy with Gwen sometimes, ngl. So good ole Bear was with us as Gwen nearly lost it with all the enemies we had swarming around us. Sure it was getting a little tense and I have to remember that Gwen is still young in terms of being a head-mate.  Bear was ultimately a good boy and didn't stick around after that.