Ashley

Ashley's Lounge

Hello! Char and I are planning a new tulpa. Is it ok to create Naomi with the idea she will help me "take-apart" my negative thoughts?  I am slightly worried that she will develop negative thoughts. I almost want her to develop negative thoughts, though. If she has thoughts like that, I can work through her thoughts which would help me with my negative thoughts. This theory comes from that for me it is easier to help others then myself, but I often feel much better after. 

This is from an earlier post. Thanks for your thoughts!  

Our system: Host, Char, 

"I know what ducks are! Let me eat my jelly beans and stop saying that." Char 

I don't think it's a good idea to create another tulpa just to help you take apart your negative thoughts. Ultimately, if you and Char don't know how to do it, I doubt a new tulpa would either.

We're a system experienced in dealing with negative thoughts, we're happy to help if you don't mind sharing what thoughts you're having.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.

My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching Log | Chat | Yay!

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[Fiora]: I should have been clearer. I mean, I wrote them (the bear system) an email to that address, and they never replied to me. But it's their right, I guess. Still sad though.