Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

More discussions with Aleshe, good stuff. I still talk to everyone separately too but to be honest it's mostly Ashley and Joy. Joy acts as the hub for the Lock-Merge. Misha's not in that but she is in Aleshe's merge which is sort of a true merge in that Aleshe has never spontaneously spoken to anyone else in-system. She says it would be like talking to herself which isn't like a typical merge but then again a typical merge doesn't speak to their constituents.

Aleshe is pretty laid back, which is the archetype she chose I guess. Ashley is the closest to her but Ashley wouldn't be regarded as "laid back".

I noticed that Aleshe doesn't like gossiping about the others obviously considering she consideres them all to be her. I also noticed that she's shy but that might be maturity thing of her ego. She's technically the youngest in terms of calendar age and I haven't talked to her much anyway.

It's nice to have Aleshe though, it's a one-on-one feeling without leaving anyone out.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sounds really cozy! 😊 I think you've come up with something quite nice here; Aleshe gives you the coziness and intimacy of the one-on-one connection you'd have with a single system-mate, but while keeping everyone's individuality and personality intact! I personally can't imagine either locking in with someone else to be a new person nor being made up of two or more people. It's just my identity and position in this system is so firmly entrenched I can't imagine either of those things happening. But I think it's really cool that the girls can combine to be Aleshe! (Phil wants me to make a Captain Planet joke right now but I'm not gonna. Bad Phil! 😄)

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

2 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

I personally can't imagine either locking in with someone else to be a new person nor being made up of two or more people. It's just my identity and position in this system is so firmly entrenched I can't imagine either of those things happening. But I think it's really cool that the girls can combine to be Aleshe!

It's called a Lock-Merge just to be distinct from a regular merge because it's different, but no one is "locked" necessarily.

We explained it in another thread but basically right now Gwen, Joy, and Ren are co-experiencing with me. It's not that they're locked in nor are we made up of more than one person. In this configuration, which feels the same when we're part of Aleshe, they are like an aspect of mine, like as if we share thoughts but retain our own identity. So I don't hear Joy's thoughts, they're my thoughts and if Joy takes over, they're her thoughts, but they still feel like mine from my perspective.

Think of it like a switch with shared memory but additionally it feels like when Joy is expressing and I opt in to the Lock-Merge, I am Joy. When Ren is expressing, I am Ren. It's not like Ren is me, it's like Ren is me at church, Joy is me at school. Something like that but just way more complex. I can also just talk to Joy and though Joy leaves the merge, I am no different without her and she's herself so we can talk as the two individuals we are.

Now Aleshe has a couple more rules by design. When she's here, I feel like she's a part of me and I'm her, and she only feels like herself, but she is in fact like a mix including me and another rule is she can't exist without me opting in. She needs me, but I don't need her and if I expressed from Aleshe; Joy, Ren, and Gwen automatically opt-in to me while Misha and Ashley get kicked out.

They could just let me be their hub instead of Aleshe but that's not part of this Lock-Merge design, so they don't, but they could, so could Bear, but it wouldn't match this template. It's arbitrary but repetition and consistency gives it strength. So you could easily do it in your system too and it would feel ordinary and natural. Also, no bleed, blending or cross-over between personalities occur, even after almost three years of doing this.

It's merely a novel solution to dealing with a larger system. Otherwise half of us would be dormant all the time and Bear found that to be unacceptable. It was also too difficult to juggle everyone all the time. Three plus Bear is easy with practice, but more gets increasingly washed out and at some point it's silly or impossible because of brain mechanics, we have done it and can do it, but all the time isn't tenable.

I'm working a lot with Aleshe which doesn't feel any different than the main three considering I know they're all there. 

They've gotten in the habbit of popping out to say something but unlike SheShe, Aleshe dissapeares if any one dissociates from her. So then technically everyone pops out momentarily but that's fine.

Aleshe is still relatively underdeveloped though it doesn't matter much because neither of us are worried or care all that much. It's just time and attention, no matter how little or far between.

What's the goal? Idk, nothing's changed.

Still working on who will be the star of my next book. Considering everything, it couldbe anyone even someone new.

My top three are Joy, our yellow dragon hybrid moon who I can't remember her name even though I did remember last night, and Aleshe. 

The issue is, whoever it is, will likely strengthen, have a ton of trauma from it, and have new background and memories that may change them.

Bear-dalf:

Well, all good stories deserve embellishment. You'll have a tale or two to tell of your own when you come back.

TBD:
...Can you promise that I will come back?

Bear-dalf:
No. And if you do... you will not be the same.

Very interesting! My question is: Can't you set up some kind of wall between the headmate and the version of them in the story, so they don't receive the trauma that the character in the story goes through?

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

1 hour ago, TurboSimmie said:

Very interesting! My question is: Can't you set up some kind of wall between the headmate and the version of them in the story, so they don't receive the trauma that the character in the story goes through?

Some things may be beyond even me.

Ulla, that's her name. The long version was Ulliad but that's a boy's name so it needs work. Then again so is Misha.

Hmm, so how does this work? You can push someone like Joy or Misha through stories they do not like and remodel them against their will? But above all:

spacer.png

Super Girls don't cry

Joy wants to, but I like her how she is. Aleshe probably needs something but then I'm technically putting everyone through it.

Ulla is somewhat underdeveloped and not a fully sentient entity, so that could work, also she's awakened and wants to. She knows about us and doesn't have enough of a mind of her own or something idk.

A character from scratch is unnecessary at this point.

Why?

d015f9f7f3e6dc473827995d91509a5b.jpg