Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

Good night Misha

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sounds so fun and exotic! I'm sure it'll be at least one of those. We're getting more free time lately, which is really good. Dashie and Bear are getting their gaming in before we start the grand masterpiece that is Dashie's drawing. How's the game coming along?

I can't wait until the holidays. Finally I'll be able to enjoy relaxation time (with assignments for PDHPE, Science, and Design & Tech). Also this will be our first trip to Melbourne together as a system! :D

About the games, I have too many in-progress... Details below.

[hidden]There are six I have in progress (in chronological order of when they take place in the timeline of the lore):

1) (1986) Thingo that's been compared to Fortnite sadly.

2) (1989) Gardening business simulator turned boss killer turned save the world from ending turned do some really weird ARG 4th-wall breaky stuff.

3) (1994) First-person horror game that's been in the works since late 2017.

4) (Late 2010s-early 2020s) Top-down puzzle/horror with a ridiculous amount of enemies.

5) (Early-to-mid-2020s) Prequel to the boss rush game I made in April.

6) (Not canon) Massive monster-collecting RPG using characters from the canon games.[/hidden]

Nope. The universe the games take place in are technologically a few decades ahead of us. Everything in this universe gets worse when you realise that I'm a fictional character in the universe of the games, and that's just the tip of the iceberg of the weirdness. Especially as

one game has you playing as an android hitman for the grim reaper who's not the grim reaper and who will totally not stab the player in the back later, and another has characters jumping across games which only exist as part of a lucid dreaming experiment on a human soul trapped in an artificial monster body.