Ashley

Ashley's Lounge

That's a cute Mandy. Did you know the voice actor for Grim plays Aku Aku in the Crash Team Racing remake?

Nope, and I don't think I needed to. Did you know Mandy's voice actor plays... oh.. okay, too many things to count. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0217221/

She at least is Daphne in recent years of Scooby Doo, but that list is too big for even me to comprehend.

Also, welcome back to the forum again.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

I remember the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy. I never watched tons of it, but I was always entertained by it.

If it wasn't that show it was Courage the Cowardly Dog

Pretty much my main wonderland form minus the cat parts, that's a separate form. I'm not a hippo, I promise.

I sometimes speak in pink and Ranger sometimes speaks in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

My other Tulpas have their own account now.

Aaaaand goodnight.

We had a pretty busy day, we're thinking about things. We've been in the community about 10 months and Bear's just going through some things that have always been. We're in a perfect position to tackle them. There's no obligation, we do love you guys, but he wants to 'want' to contribute to the community. It's been harder lately. It's just him, he knows that, but he wants to attack the root of his issues, and we don't know for sure what the outcome of that would be.

We're not expecting this to be anything smaller than when we were discussing the moons, but it looks like this isn't going to be something we can get help for. So we're just going to cut back a little and concentrate. We're still reading the on-topic and certain games we play

As always, we guarantee a response here. ~♡~