Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

We've already wasted like one month? well, my tulpas wanted to do stuff together but they have a very boring and lazy host (and things that are fun aren't available anyway). Also, heatwave from hell where I live so right now I'm very interested in that palace (idk what it was) you guys had in Antarctica, how much for a week?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe you and we will just find out. Might take a bit to write the post..

Edit: Post is here https://community.tulpa.info/thread-lumi-s-dreaming-thread-dreams-of-moon?pid=263550#pid263550

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Miri, of course! Well, I'm not living there currently, but we'll take the new cruiser to Antarctica if you want. Any time ;) and bring the family!

[Misha] Azure we can't wait to hear about it. Have fun!

Looking forward to it Lumi.

Well aparently I'm having fun this summer? Fronting is supposed to be fun? It's an exhausting mess, no wonder Bear made us sweat in wonderland, training for my inevitable civic duty eh? I exercised today, I drove his luxmobile that he got for free five years ago from a relative, I ate his disgusting lunch, and I took a very weensie nap too. Oh! I also woke up fronting!

I guess it was sorta fun to deny Bear when he wanted to suck away all my free time. I shared with him, co fronting, and he even stole front a little during that, but when lunch was over, back in your cage! No seriously Ashley helped to wrangle him.

They were talking a lot when I was working, and very clearly they were using a mix of tulpish and mindvoice while I was using mindvoice. When it first happened this morning I was like, did we just have legible overlapping mindvoice? It sure sounded that way, and it didn't break my concentration. Then it happened again. I swear I wasn't forcing them, they may have been using the imposition channel and it sounds really similar to mindvoice sometimes.

Idk, serial interlacing? Certainly not the PP word hm?

Oh, and keeping everyone active just took a little practice, it's definitely an OS tool, not Bear magic.

Good morning, New topic:

What are your long-term goals for tulpamancy? I mean just out there advanced goals?

[Dashie] for us of course it's full visual immersion and audio/tactile imposition in addition to personality maintenance.

I suppose mastered possession and switching to share activities in this world, full breakthrough levels of imagination for the wonderland, and to have full visual/audio/tactile imposition so they're indistinguishable from reality. And now to make it to awakening together and learn that everything was okay, I hope.

Also good morning.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Morning! Remember to hug your headmates! You are in this life together! Woo!

It seems like a lot, Ghost, but this journey has taught us, that it's not a fast road to achieving your goals, it's not straight, or even smooth, but it's there and you have to just keep going.

We never appreciated just how good we have it in wonderland, then as it steadily improves we feel like we were in a dark age before but it was all we knew at the time so it always feels fully immersed and normal to us.

Yay big sis! More hugs for everyone who chats with us today!

♡~hug~♡