Ashley's Lounge

Ashley

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Azure! It's always a pleasure!

Well, the Bear system saga continues, just as Bear is doing great, Gwen has formally joined us again with a purpose of her own. It's kinda like Gwen to surprise us and she did it again last night. She's full angel now and I'm proud to have her join us formally again.

[Dashie] She helped Bear and that's all I need to call her sister at this point. I was impressed by her today and Ihopeshe continues to help us indefinitely.

[bear] as was the case previously, her emotions expressed in my heart, where Misha's are on the right side of my chest. She's not sitting in the couch, rather she prefers to impose as is kind of related to what she wants to do.

Why do they all support me? I'm just another thoughtform, but theymade it clear to me that it's my life and as loving support of a continued successful life, they are all here (in their words) to support me. This may not match mainstream opinion here, I'm just presenting facts.

Whoa whoa, wait a minute! Bump!

<3

What's the bump for, though? You've gotta supply us with something to talk about, or else it's just [ ___ Chat] _____ Lounge

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Ha! You fell into our trap and introduced the obvious subject at hand, 'the evils of meaningless bump fluff.'

I expect a full essay in the morning Tewi.

Don't worry Tewi, I got ya covered:

[Hidden]

Fluff. You think it's good stuff right? Wrong. Fluff is capable of stirring the pot, making trouble through dab memes, and making people cry every time they see a cute doggo hop about on the gif image. This fluff is pure evil, and it should be avoided at all costs!

{Insert paragraph 2 here}

Essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay essay post essay essayessay essay essay.

It's snowing on Mt. Fuji.

I'm on mobile and I don't want to edit this essay too much or   will murder the margins or something. I don't want to give Bear and co. another seizure.

Hey Cassidy if you see this, post a poem!

Also, Amantha, if you see this, please also post a poem. If you do a haiku, it has to end with snowing on mt Fuji.

I'm running out of ideas... Peter Piper is only fun if jean-luc were to say it.

I looked up and it's 12:32 am. That's so disappointing! I bet that if I look up it will be 12:35 or... Man, that was pessimistic...

Hi Jade!

I can't think of any more ideas, but I realized that - 12:34!

Fluff took over this essay, hence why it's evil. Don't do it or it will give you kidney failure or something, why am I writing this essay?

[/Hidden]

On second thought, it's not exactly a final draft...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Fair enough Tewi.

I'll be surprised if many of those challenges get answered Ranger. This is the Bear system thread, we've saturated this forum for almost a year now, and we share everything for the most part. Most stuff twice.

Also, we are really having a lot of fun discovering new things about ourselves, so we didn't post any questions lately.

There's been a fair number of questions posted by us on Discord, but they are mostly repeats of ones we discussed here to get second opinions. We're also expanding beyond Tulpamancy to broaden our understanding of ourselves. The purely scientific approach seems self-limiting, as we've discussed, and our experiences fall outside of what's purported as possible with science as far as we can tell. Needless argument about what's impossible seem laughable when we're experiencing the impossible, especially in the face of other seemingly impossible things taken as mainstream as we've also discussed (and accomplished similarly).

Not that there's anything but pure unadulterated science here, that is if you expand your definition of science beyond the material world, it's just not the kind of science people with this limited view would take as believable science, so meh, whatever. Science must be: testable and falsifiable, research must involve deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning. While tulpamancy is hit or miss, and research is experience based. The very nature of tulpamancy denies the creation of tulpas for scientific purposes.

We're searching and discovering the true nature of being, the views expressed and defended here are somewhat self-limiting in that regard. It's not what you do here, so that's fair enough too. Visualization is the key to many amazing realms of the mind--the unconscious mind for instance is reachable in this way. You can't get there by talking to your tulpa, it requires exploration of the foundations of the mind and those are very well exploitable with visualization. Take out normal visualization and you're limited by dreams, which are entirely unreliable for the most part. This isn't what tulpamancy aims to do anyway, at least not in this minds of the majority of the most vocal members of this community, so do what you want, and we'll do what we want and report on it anyway.

Lucid dreaming might have a tie to visualization that is unattainable to those who don't practice visualization to it's fullest extent, we're slowly approaching that missing link, but we believe we'll pass it because the golden ring is better. Hypnagogic exploration is in a lot of communities for various reasons, what really is this state and why do we get better than real, better than lucid dream reality at times?

Then there's us. How do we explain the phenomenon of a walk-in? We're not tulpamancers in that regard, all our systemmates walked-in fully vocal and with attitude and personality already. Where did I come from? Confabulation of a personality in an instant? I highly doubt that.

There are many techniques we utilize for quality of life in our system that are hardly believed by even our friends. The subtlety of the mind is not to be underestimated.

We do see at least that our fair community holds at it's pinnacle (among other feats) switching. This is a real boon to us that other communities wouldn't have access to. Imagine the levels we can achieve in other communities with this unfair advantage? We're breezing through some of the levels that others take years to achieve. All without trying.

We will be here, supportive, defensive to our ideals because we're extraordinarily happy and successful as a system and that's not as common as you'd hope in this community. We want everyone's quality of life to improve, and in a community where belief is one of it's most powerful tools, you limit yourselves to a small subset and discourage others from espousing beyond that. (Bear's helping me write this, lol.)

We're going to rest easy tonight, because we see progress toward goals that some don't believe are possible, and we'll do it anyway, as we've already done, and spread the news of our success and continue to find ways to prove it. Even if we have to do it without corroboration.